Sujet : Really Random thread

Meanwhile something that I just found. Has anyone probably signed it yet?

Eh, I think I'm staying neutral for now. IG probably needed to cacth up with the deadline to create the PS4 game. Besides, it's not fully based on the 2002 game.

Eh, I think I'm staying neutral for now. IG probably needed to cacth up with the deadline to create the PS4 game. Besides, it's not fully based on the 2002 game.

I haven't signed it as well as I don't know if they should make some whole new levels as DLC. But the bouncer being available with a small free would be great or perhaps a new weapon.

User image
User image
Just thought I'd let everyone know: I haven't been doing 2D RaC animations in a while because I've been having 2 huge projects for my Animation Classes. Once they are finished, I should be able to resume :oui:

Membre supprimé
User image
User image
Just thought I'd let everyone know: I haven't been doing 2D RaC animations in a while because I've been having 2 huge projects for my Animation Classes. Once they are finished, I should be able to resume :oui:

you should show us your animation when it's done. those are pretty cool looking!

Yep! It will be my full "demo reel" that will hopefully get me into animation studios, like Reel-Fx, or Pixar!

R&C wins first place. Let there be ducks! I love morph rays, but I'm surprised they didn't even mention the Pixelizer (it's in the intro though)

R&C wins first place. Let there be ducks! I love morph rays, but I'm surprised they didn't even mention the Pixelizer (it's in the intro though)

Haha, watched that video, too. And yup, I was expecting the Pixelizer to be included.

Membre supprimé
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJCq2ZYBhs_/

Ratchet's age confirmed by IG

now let's do the math with the hints that the games give on how long they take place after each other. just so we can find out how old he is in Nexus

I'm really sure Ratchet has either turned 30 or almost 30 years old. Well, let's just hope that in the following games just because he has reached his 30s won't mean he would become too mature and boring.

Membre supprimé

I think that he's somewhere in his early 20's so he's still fun and learning

I'm really sure Ratchet has either turned 30 or almost 30 years old. Well, let's just hope that in the following games just because he has reached his 30s won't mean he would become too mature and boring.

Except, he doesn't age. Insomniac has also said that Ratchet is something like the characters in Simpson, many season but they stay in the same age. He becomes more mature with each game in character but still remains a young Lombax.

Except, he doesn't age. Insomniac has also said that Ratchet is something like the characters in Simpson, many season but they stay in the same age. He becomes more mature with each game in character but still remains a young Lombax.

Oh, right. He does age in some ways, though. Like how his ears have grown larger in the Future saga and that he has grown a bit taller.

Oh, right. He does age in some ways, though. Like how his ears have grown larger in the Future saga and that he has grown a bit taller.

That could be considered model changes to match better in the game, although I could be wrong…