Sujet : Really Random thread

By the way, it's been a while since the hate wave towards EA and Activision began. I'm still waiting for the hate wave towards Zynga. The bloody company that killed people's favorite Facebook games like Restaurant City and Pet Society. They've been ripping off games and somehow got away with it.

As a current Destiny player, I really do hate Activision… or is it Bungie I should hate? I don't really know. All I know is that with this Halloween event, the microtransactions are mental!

Like 90% of all the cool new stuff is behind a paywall for an item that uses a random number generator to dish out the loot (and many duplicates).

As a current Destiny player, I really do hate Activision… or is it Bungie I should hate? I don't really know. All I know is that with this Halloween event, the microtransactions are mental!

Like 90% of all the cool new stuff is behind a paywall for an item that uses a random number generator to dish out the loot (and many duplicates).

Funny, Destiny's developement was a discussion I had with some people yesterday. It is Activision you should hate. Turns out Destiny didn't turn out as Bungie had planned due to the publisher wanting things the developers didn't. But in this story, publisher was king. :/

I was aware that Destiny started as a story-heavy game that had a lot of cutscenes, but due to some trouble with the higher-ups not liking the way the story progression worked, with it having a plot-twist and the planets unlocking one-by-one as you progressed. So they quickly redid the story to have all the planets unlock earlier, and removed the cutscenes and patched it up with the Grimoire card lore. They then went on to release DLC for pretty basic additions and gameplay tweaks until The Taken King, which features a planned setting for the original game that was never implemented in the first place, and a more well presented story that is really just great by Destiny story standards.

The massive amount of money they needed to suck out of fans to fund Destiny 2 had better go into a game that actually goes through a normal development cycle. Because the restructure of Destiny 1 has created this thing that really could be so much better… The only belief I have in Activision is through Bungie, and just how I know they are good at making games people love to play.

Glass Case of Emotion: Final

BREAKING:

New Zealand got hit by a large earthquake. According to the news, the earthquake hit some areas, including Christchurch and Wellington, on the South Island. A tsunami warning was also issued. I hope Ratchetruler and all of the people are safe.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/74-magnitude-earthquake-hits-new-zealand1/

UPDATE FROM BBC:

NZ Civil defence tweeted:
-The tsunami threat is for the entire NZ coastline. Stay off beaches. First waves have arrived but may not be the largest.

-'The first wave may not be the largest. Tsunami activity will continue for several hours.' #eqnz

-'The tsunami may arrive in the Eastern Coast of the North Island shortly. Move inland or to higher ground immediately'  #eqnz

-'The tsunami threat is for the East Coast of all NZ'

UPDATE FROM BBC AND DW:

So far, there are two people reported to have died from the earthquake. Oh, this doesn't sound good at all… stay safe, all of you in NZ and Australia.

Best HISHE ever.

User image
If you can, try.

I'm so ready for that film!

I'm so ready for that film!

It also comes earlier than it was originally planned to (from August 2017 to May 2017)!

Good news for Alien 5 hopefully!

Good news for Alien 5 hopefully!

Definetely. Alien Covenant is why Alien 5 is halted. When Alien 5 releases then we will get two more sequels of the prequel series.

Two more? I expected one more. That's great news!

I think Covenant will be more 'Alieny' than Prometheus was. Although I think Prometheus was a great film, it didn't have that Alien Feel I love so much.