Sujet : Really Random thread

Daaang, that is so cool! She's the ultimate. Such a wonderful and optimistic woman. I mean, she's done it. She got to the point she worked for all those years. That moment in your life where you just did everything you wanted to do with your career. And she just uses that experience to help others in many different fields. I think that deserves a lot of respect.

That is interesting though. Might just confirm they won't do another reboot remake re-imagining.
I'd much prefer to see a continuation of the, say, canon universe. What the Future Saga was for the PS2 Trilogy. New, fresh, newcomer friendly yet traditional. They can do that, right?

No more remake is necessary. I'd like to see the original storyline's continuation. I need to know what Clank did to the Dimensionator!

2 holds up really well so I think a remake isn't really needed anyway.

Nah. I can understand this detour with the movie and all, but I think it was a one time experience. I wonder what happens next. It'll probably be a while before the next one comes. *If* there will be a next.

While I like the remake, I personally hope that it was a one shot thing for the sake of the movie. I didn't appreciate the direction they took with the story and the characters. It just felt so… generic in those aspects. I'd prefer going back to something more on the tone of Tools of Destruction, and the PS2 era.

I wonder what direction they could go in though. I hope they can surprise us with the next game. On the other hand, if they really can't keep up the quality, I'd rather they didn't just keep making games for the sake of it, as that always ends up badly.

They've been doing a lot of "indie" stuff lately. Most of it in the form of VR. I hope they're not falling into that. Seen a lot of companies make that switch and I quickly lost interest in them afterward.

Randomly, I made it into an Honest Trailer!

So… this happened? I'm guessing no physical release though. I wonder if this'll happen for R&C too, but I'm going to type something unexpected now: That would be a meaningless remaster.

Which one was yours?

"I've got to get back…back to the past…Samurai Jack!"

Which one was yours?

"I've got to get back…back to the past…Samurai Jack!"

Oh ok, by the way i finnaly got that ratchet and clank wrench pen , got for2 bucks at retropalooza last Saturday.

Neat, man! Thats cheap.
I got lucky a while ago, payed… €10 I think. Had the box and eveything.

Retropalooza is that Game Chasers initiative, yes?

Neat, man! Thats cheap.
I got lucky a while ago, payed… €10 I think. Had the box and eveything.

Retropalooza is that Game Chasers initiative, yes?

right.

So… this happened? I'm guessing no physical release though. I wonder if this'll happen for R&C too, but I'm going to type something unexpected now: That would be a meaningless remaster.

Well, not really. The original and the reimagining are still different games. And there's GC UYA and possibly DL as well to think.