Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: The Great History

Stupid exams! I wish I could get to writing now… Oh well, English tomorrow, so I'll practice myself in writing, won't I emoji

I think you should go into more detail on Girl With a Stick. Like explain what it was all about and what sort of game it was meant to be. Then of course move onto the sad but refreshing dump of the project which led to the creation of the alien lizard-like Ratchet, and the clank robots. Moving on to the final stripeless design (thanks to SCEJ he got stripes though).

What can you say about it? The only information we were given was how the stick gave the girl different powers.

I think you should go into more detail on Girl With a Stick. Like explain what it was all about and what sort of game it was meant to be. Then of course move onto the sad but refreshing dump of the project which led to the creation of the alien lizard-like Ratchet, and the clank robots. Moving on to the final stripeless design (thanks to SCEJ he got stripes though).

What can you say about it? The only information we were given was how the stick gave the girl different powers.

That's why we should interview Insomniacs. I think we should write everything we know, send first few pages (with a nice graphical layout) to IG and ask them if they'll help us.