Sujet : The Red ring on PS3?

So, it has been alost two weeks since I was playing FFA on the PS3 and then it just shut itself down. I thought it was just matter of overheating, so I didn't use it afterwards. But today, it didn't start again. Only the red light flashes.

So, before I'll contact the support, don't you have any idea, what could this be, and how to help?

So, it has been alost two weeks since I was playing FFA on the PS3 and then it just shut itself down. I thought it was just matter of overheating, so I didn't use it afterwards. But today, it didn't start again. Only the red light flashes.

So, before I'll contact the support, don't you have any idea, what could this be, and how to help?

Nope, no idea. It's still not that bad, my PS3 broke me ToD disc… twice emoji
I think it's fourth time I mention it already…

I guess it at least worked afterwards.

I guess it at least worked afterwards.

Well, I had to buy the same game three times…

BREAKING NEWS:
It's in the fan, that's the furthest we've got. Hope it's repairable.

Unless it's still under warranty, I'd fix it myself, and it's not that hard to fix. The only reason, I say this though is because I found out it the past month that Sony Playstation Customer Support don't really care about their customers. I never received my pre-order content for Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus, so I contacted the store I bought it from the day it came out after I picked it up, they said that if they did have any vouchers or codes for the pre-order bonus, that they would have received them in an email from Sony Playstation/SCEA, but they never did, so I contacted Sony Playstation Customer Support 4 or 5 times and they basically gave me this I don't really give a crap attitude and told me that they don't provide the codes that I would have to talk to the retailer that I purchased the game from. Which brings up the question, if Sony Playstation doesn't provide the codes, then where does the retailer get it from? Plus they kept emailing me a code to download Quest for Booty, which I already own and have owned for over 2 years now. And yes I know, I'm going way off topic here, just wanted to give everyone a heads up of what to expect from customer support for any of your games or playstation systems.