Sujet : Privet!!

It is interesting- I mean how different it is from english is unbelievable. I must admit when I get mad I curse or talk back at someone in Russian, and the look they give me is kinda priceless. emoji I mean, it's bad that I'm using that to an advantage but still, it's nice sometimes.

This could be a stupid question but, "Privet"?

It's a russian "hello".

Oh, does this mean we've got a Russian member now?
Better keep Ratchet22 and Chocolate away (obligatory CoD "joke" is obligatory).

*laugh* Nice. Russia is interesting historically to me. I grew up learning it. Which part of America do you now live in? I'm curious. You don't have to be specific. Region will work.

Texas, if that helps. Honestly I wish I could be back in Europe.

Texas, if that helps. Honestly I wish I could be back in Europe.

Why is it? Weather?

It is interesting- I mean how different it is from english is unbelievable. I must admit when I get mad I curse or talk back at someone in Russian, and the look they give me is kinda priceless. emoji I mean, it's bad that I'm using that to an advantage but still, it's nice sometimes.

Funny, we speak German in Switzerland, and i tend to curse in English, just cause i think it sounds better emoji

I could actually curse in Chinese, but that would be pretty awkward… emoji

To Filipuntik: I left when I was 7, but I remember enough to know that society and people in general are completely different. I've grown accustomed to the desert- though I do miss the days where I can look outside and see snow.

To aster: I like being multilingual, you never know when it comes in handy. Also if the people you're speaking to know that (for me English, but whatever language) it's your second language, it helps emphasize wha you're trying to say, at least for me it does.

Hmm. Texas. Last time I was on a drive through Texas it was miles and miles of nothing but flat crop fields, very few trees, and power lines with no where to stop for quite a while. Of course that is mostly the west side of Texas. The east is more urban with more hills and trees. I bet that was quite a transition from Russia to Texas.