has trophies.

Idol Minds could do it. They put trophy support in
the HD trilogy, didn't they?

No because I believe Insomniac
said that they won't add trophies on their games already
out.

Idol Minds =/= Insomniac Games.

Yes I forgot it. emoji

But I don't see why they would do that. No interest for them.

Interest could develop within the next few years. TOD is a major installment in the series, after all.

Interest could develop within the next few years. TOD is a major installment in the series, after all.

But that will be a PS4 or even PC (consoles won't last forever after all…emoji port already. Adding those trophies now would be very troublesome, besides… did 2007 games have that update option?

Idol Minds could do it. They put trophy support in the HD trilogy, didn't they?

Yeah, but it'd require opening the game code and making effectively a new game code-wise. It doesn't just work as an update - IG themselves told that ToD doesn't have netcode to update the game, it just simply cannot be updated.

But that will be a PS4 or even PC (consoles won't last forever after all…emoji port already. Adding those trophies now would be very troublesome, besides… did 2007 games have that update option?

Trophies were introduced in 2008.
But you never know. I mean, for all we know, adding trophies to the ports of the original games could have been just as difficult.

Idol Minds could do it. They put trophy support in the HD trilogy, didn't they?

Yeah, but it'd require opening the game code and making effectively a new game code-wise. It doesn't just work as an update - IG themselves told that ToD doesn't have netcode to update the game, it just simply cannot be updated.

Well, you just said; Idol Minds would effectively be making a new (identical) game, not updating the original. So they could add stuff in their own code.

Well, you just said; Idol Minds would effectively be making a new (identical) game, not updating the original. So they could add stuff in their own code.

A new 'identical' game? I suppose it would not have suffered from bugs (like the PS2 games they have ported), so it wouldn't be 'identical' to ToD after all… I think Insomniacs said that much enough - there won't be any trophies in ToD on PS3! Deal with it.

A new 'identical' game? I suppose it would not have suffered from bugs (like the PS2 games they have ported), so it wouldn't be 'identical' to ToD after all… I think Insomniacs said that much enough - there won't be any trophies in ToD on PS3

Were those their exact words?

A new 'identical' game? I suppose it would not have suffered from bugs (like the PS2 games they have ported), so it wouldn't be 'identical' to ToD after all… I think Insomniacs said that much enough - there won't be any trophies in ToD on PS3

Were those their exact words?

No, those were my words actually. I meant a possible future port to a different device…

Oh well, I guess they need to move forward.

Anyway, does anyone know if they went out of their way to make this game better with the advantages of digital games?

Well if they haven't taken the opportunity of the re-release to open up the code, I doubt they ever will bother…

Seeing as it still has no trophies I wont be downloading it :P