Sujet : Tales (series) - Official Thread

There have been many tales game out there and with Tales of Zestiria heading our way, lets look back as to what Tales game we have play and we we either love and/or dislike it.

I've only played the more popular ones like Symphonia, Abyss and Graces. I have a weird relationship with the Tales series where I'm not really crazy about them while I'm playing them, but whenever I look back on the ones I've played I remember them fondly. I think part of that is because the Tales games always had a big problem with so much going on and a lack of direction gameplay-wise, so I'd get lost all the time and not remember where I'm supposed to go or what I was even doing in the story (though Graces fixed this). That sort of thing is one of my pet peeves in gaming so that's probably why I have a harder time enjoying playing these games. Despite all this though I do find them fun! They just know how to push my buttons. emoji
My favorite character is Natalia from Abyss. I'm not sure which game I like best though.

I've played about 2 hours of Symphonia, lost interest for some reason.
Maybe I'll try Graces sometime later down the line.