Sujet : The Challenge Run Thread

I stopped counting my deaths on R&C1, Qwark's HQ.

EDIT: And R&C2 is a lot easier than the first game, which surprised me a lot. But the Angela boss fight required a fair bit of firepower. You literally can't even beat her with the Lancer and Gravity Bomb, so need to buy a new gun on top of draining the ammo from them.

Super depressing.

Is Ratchet and Clank 3 harder or easier than Ratchet and Clank 2?

R&C3 is significantly harder than R&C2. R&C2 is pretty easy when you accept that Angela is damn-near impossible to beat without guns.

Angela is the equivalent of the towers in R&C1. They just need to be shot.

R&C3 is significantly harder than R&C2. R&C2 is pretty easy when you accept that Angela is damn-near impossible to beat without guns.

Angela is the equivalent of the towers in R&C1. They just need to be shot.

Towers in R&C1 :o?

On the Gemlik Moon base there are these towers that can't be destroyed with your wrench (Well one of them can be), so you have to use the Suck Cannon or Devastator.

I used the Devastator on my original run, and then on my Vita run I almost did it with the Suck Cannon, but I got stuck on the last tower, and had to buy and use the Devastator.

On the Gemlik Moon base there are these towers that can't be destroyed with your wrench (Well one of them can be), so you have to use the Suck Cannon or Devastator.

I used the Devastator on my original run, and then on my Vita run I almost did it with the Suck Cannon, but I got stuck on the last tower, and had to buy and use the Devastator.

Ah Okay I remember them now emoji

The Momma Tyhrranoid sucks…

Yea, it was pretty easy. You just get her patterns down, and she's a gonner.

Yea, it was pretty easy. You just get her patterns down, and she's a gonner.

I beat her after 4 tries. The trick is to get her stuck in a loop where she just flails her arms around and you win.
Now that ship on Daxx is another story…

Yea, the Mamma Tyhranoid was actually a little harder on PS2, because it could actually score hits on you with it's guns.

Crap, I forgot about that Dropship. I wrote down all the instances when using only the wrench seemed out of the question, and I believe the Towers on Gemlik, Angela, and the Dropship have been the only ones so far. I should really find my notebook and keep it nearer to this computer, so that I can actually reference my own accomplishments, and not claim anything that isn't true.

tl;dr: I shot the Dropship down like a coward, and forgot to let you know earlier.

Okay, now I know this one is impossible.
It'd be possible if it didn't shoot down those fans sticking out of the platform though.

Correct, so technically it is possible. Just ridiculous.

I can't even beat it with weapons emoji