That's because ACiT's servers suck… just like the rest of the game

You just couldn't resist, could you?

You just couldn't resist, could you?

No…

I am hating FFA only when necesarry…

I am hating FFA only when necesarry…

But FFA wasn't the first in the line of disappointing games (at least not for me). It hits you hard when it's the first one.

But FFA wasn't the first in the line of disappointing games (at least not for me). It hits you hard when it's the first one.

Well, it was for me - A4O was WAY too underrated in my opinion, while FFA… As much as people disliked it, it was still overrated! I don't get it - they just add the classic camera and it automaticly makes it better than A4O? It still had A4O physics and movements, wich didn't really work with classic perspective; the graphics with these terrible textures were worse than anything IG ever put on PS3, animation also got much worse; the gameplay was boring and more repetetive than A4O (and that says a lot considering it's lenght); this game should be called "Captain Qwark and the Q-Force" - you can count all of the Clank's lines with fingers of one hand; multiplayer was fun indeed, but all they can go with for the release date is one mode and three maps… Should I go on?

Well, it was for me - A4O was WAY too underrated in my opinion, while FFA… As much as people disliked it, it was still overrated! I don't get it - they just add the classic camera and it automaticly makes it better than A4O? It still had A4O physics and movements, wich didn't really work with classic perspective; the graphics with these terrible textures were worse than anything IG ever put on PS3, animation also got much worse; the gameplay was boring and more repetetive than A4O (and that says a lot considering it's lenght); this game should be called "Captain Qwark and the Q-Force" - you can count all of the Clank's lines with fingers of one hand; multiplayer was fun indeed, but all they can go with for the release date is one mode and three maps… Should I go on?

A4O was okay not great but not bad either.

I think FFA was given a higher rating than A4O because it had online multiplayer and a short campaign.
FFA's multiplayer was similar to UYA's Siege matches.

So I decided to do RR's UYA Wrench only run.
Let's just say that the ships on Veldin are the bane of my existence now…

Try and do it without using any glitches too. It can be tempting at times.

I got up to the Giant Klunk Boss Fight before I… finished.

You got past Courtney Gears?
Also, thank god for the Refractor and FPS mode emoji

emoji How is a Refractor a Wrench?

emoji How is a Refractor a Wrench?

Only no weapons, you said nothing about no gadgets emoji
I haven't used it yet, don't worry, I just know you can use the Refractor with those guys in the giant suits that shoot lasers.

I think it should really just be the Wrench. We could dub the playthroughts "Ultimate Wrench Ninja Challenges"

from 0 to 10 the difficulty of each of the first 3 games is

R&C1 8
R&C2 5
R&C3 10

But R&C3 remains incomplete.

I still don't see how R&C2 is easier than 1, but then again I didn't go through those.
I'll tell you how it went when I'm done with it, currently on Aquatos with 6 deaths.