Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: The Movie

Membre supprimé

So who else is really excited about the new Ratchet & Clank Movie??? emoji
The neat part about it is they got the same person to play Drek and stuff. Ratchet won't be the same as in the original because he was replaced in Going Commando.

Pretty excited.
Although I am worried about Ratchet's personality, but I think I've gotten my message across already.

Welcome to the forums by the way. Click here if you want to introduce yourself.

Membre supprimé

Yeah. They are probably going to make Ratchet like he was in all the games after the first. They are going to make him where the shirt and shoes which he didn't wear in the original though.

Don't be so sure about that.

User image

So who else is really excited about the new Ratchet & Clank Movie??? emoji
The neat part about it is they got the same person to play Drek and stuff. Ratchet won't be the same as in the original because he was replaced in Going Commando.

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy emoji!

I'm really looking forward to the Ratchet and Clank movie emoji and I also hear there will be another Ratchet and Clank game coming out on to the PS4 after the movie emoji

Membre supprimé
I'm really looking forward to the Ratchet and Clank movie emoji and I also hear there will be another Ratchet and Clank game coming out on to the PS4 after the movie emoji

Yeah! It follows the movies story. So they are remaking one with more detail for ps4.

Yeah! It follows the movies story. So they are remaking one with more detail for ps4.

Hopefully they'll make a new saga of R&C on the PS4 :oui:

Membre supprimé

The only way I would hope they reboot it, is if they follow 1-4 with more detail (and maybe five) and then make 6 or something with the classic style gameplay.

The only way I would hope they reboot it, is if they follow 1-4 with more detail (and maybe five) and then make 6 or something with the classic style gameplay.

1-4 would be perfect

I hope they just make 1. Which is probably a combi of all 3 anyway. Like Vampires Suck which combined Twilight 1 and 2 (only example I could think of right now…emoji cause I rather see them continue the series than re-doing it all.