Sujet : I just got SM

Membre supprimé

So I just received SM in the mail today!
So I put it in the PS2 and started playing. My first thoughts on the game were that it is a great game.
So far I have several problems with it, but will state them all when I finish it.
I am already on the sixth level in only less than 3 hours. I found 6 titanium bolts and got 6 of 25 skill points already. So my major complaint is it is short. :P
So far I am fairly pleased.

I don't mind the length considering it's a PSP game, it's supposed to be played in short spurts when in the train or in the bus.

My biggest complaint is that everything is sloppy, animations, story, level design and controls. It's something I could make in a year with Unity 3D.

Membre supprimé
I don't mind the length considering it's a PSP game, it's supposed to be played in short spurts when in the train or in the bus.

My biggest complaint is that everything is sloppy, animations, story, level design and controls. It's something I could make in a year with Unity 3D.

Yeah that makes sense. I forget that it was a PSP game 'cuz I have it on the PS2. Story is good, level design is good, and controls are ok. But the game is very sloppy with some bad animations, IMO.

My only complaint is how blurry and streched the PS2 version is. It looks much better on PSP.

Membre supprimé
My only complaint is how blurry and streched the PS2 version is. It looks much better on PSP.

Also, the dream level is awful. I wonder if that is what it is like to be on drugs.

Also, the dream level is awful. I wonder if that is what it is like to be on drugs.

The whole game is kinda Nightmare Fuel…

Looks like High Impact doesn't get to play with the better franchises anymore. Wish they were able to remake Crash Team Racing, could have redeemed them.

Lol that level is probably worse than what if would be like to be on drugs :P

.. Depends on what drugs you are emoji

.. Depends on what drugs you are emoji

True true

Membre supprimé

lol

Sadly, Size Matters is such a short game. That's a shame.