Sujet : The Star Wars Thread

E for Everyone?emoji
…….

My thoughts exactly!

User image

For those of you that don't know, terminally ill patient Daniel Fleetwood got to see the Star Wars 7 movie last week because he only had a few weeks to live. After much viral support, JJ Abrams scheduled a private screening for him and his wife.
Today he passed away, in peace. May the force be with you, Daniel, always emoji

Just read it, damn shame.

I may get SWBF 3, just to have a game for the Ps4. Everything that exists is great, except for everything that doesn't exist. Of course that will require me to get a Ps4, but better late then never.

Em.. there are much better titles out there than this singleplayer-less EA butchered image of Battlefront III.

Butchered by EA? Hmm… SW Battlefront, The Sims, Simcity, what else…

Anything they've ever touched. I love Mass Effect and Dragon Age, but I'm pretty sure the series would have been better off had BioWare stayed it's own company. They wanna do things (like remaster the Mass Effect trilogy), but EA won't let them.

User image

My boss just got the game says he loves it for 3 of the 7-ish modes, specifically aerial combat. Why oh why did they not do space battles?!?
Also, why does everyone confuse Jakku with tatooine?

They look similar, desert landscapes and such. I think most people don't even know what 'a Jakku' is yet.

EA! Just give us that Heroes vs Villains mode in Mos Eisley from Battlefront 2 back!

EA! Just give us that Heroes vs Villains mode in Mos Eisley from Battlefront 2 back!

Heroes vs Villians is confirmed, but isn't that good…

I hope Amy Henning's Star Wars game is next, that one will no doubt be better than this shamefull singleplayer-less piece of Wookie s—.

Hell I'm still playing Battlefront 2. emoji

I hope Amy Henning's Star Wars game is next, that one will no doubt be better than this shamefull singleplayer-less piece of Wookie s—.

"SinglePlayer" is a thing. "Story Campaign" isn't. At least I think I got that right.

Hell I'm still playing Battlefront 2. emoji

I miss playing it on my PSP. Now my PSP is broken emoji