Sujet : The Star Wars Thread

Well it's been a while since I've been playing it, so I may just start over. Don't really remember what was going on. emoji

As for the prequels, they aren't as bad as most people say they are, and that's about all I have to say.

As for the prequels, I think they're really cool and love them. Return of the Jedi and Revenge of th Sith are my favorites in the series. But I think Force Awakens will kick both their asses.

Erm, Return of the Jedi is not the prequel, but the original trilogy. And Revenge of the Sith, I like it too. I'm just sad to see Anakin turns to the Dark Side and the genocide of the Jedis by the Clones.

ANAKIN Y U TURN TO THE DARK SIDE YOU COULD'VE KILLED THAT OLD MONSTER, PALPATINE!

Yes, thank you Captain. ^^
My complete top 6 would be:

6. A New Hope
5. Phantom Menace
4. Attack of the Clones
3. Empire Strikes Back
2. Revenge of thr Sith
1. Return of the Jedi.

But… The expanded universe is best ^^

@Taz-Dragon
Huh. Thought we were playing it simultaneouslyemoji

….

Woa. Just heard on the news that the costumes for Queen Amidala, Darth Maul and the Jedi robes were made by a Dutch woman. Mind is blown!

I think at one point we were playing at the same time… Sadly no longer. emoji

Well, can't have been too long ago!emoji
How far were you? Wait, terrible question… What planets have you been to so far?

Peragus, Telos, and a bit of Dantooine. So not far at all. emoji

Well, then you don't really have to start over right? emoji
I know I know, you're busy ^^

Haven't quite decided, I'm going to get back to it after exams.

You're having examsn too, huh? I'm in the middle of my finals. Turns out I just might not be able to make use of my premiere tickets to Force Awakens :/

Oh damn that sucks. Mine start next week, and (thank God) I'm done before The Force Awakens comes out.

Oh damn that sucks. Mine start next week, and (thank God) I'm done before The Force Awakens comes out.

It's 50/50. One final takes 5 days, the other 3. Monday I'll hear which one is first. I hope the one that takes a week, cause then I'm done the day Force Awakens is out!
Can't wait to see Captain Phasma in action! Bummer that the movies will release every 2 years. With the ''spin offs'' in between. Cliffhangers are gonna be so annoying!emoji

Star Wars is going to be the next Marvel, and I'm okay with that. Very okay with that.

Meanwhile in Jakarta.

User image

Ooh, very cool! So they're re-doing all the games in Force Awakens style, eh? I wonder if they'll do another Star Wars chess with the new characters!

And speaking of Star Wars. A friend of mine went on vacation to Japan. And awesome as he is, he got me a souvenir!
Put him together myself! I love doing Sprukits. They're like old fashioned model kits, minus the glue part. Recently did Sarah Palmer from Halo, but this one was much bigger. Took me about 1,5 to 2 hours to finish him. ^^

User image