Sujet : The Star Wars Thread

This would have been the perfect Star Wars game if it were Knights III instead of an MMORPG expansion!

Star Wars: Knights of the Fallen Empire

Wow, looks great! And how about the base game? Is it worth buying?

Gosh these animated trailers always make me crave an animated Star Wars movie..

This would have been the perfect Star Wars game if it were Knights III instead of an MMORPG expansion!

Star Wars: Knights of the Fallen Empire

Wow, looks great! And how about the base game? Is it worth buying?

I've played it a little, but I'm really not into MMO's. I recommend Knights I and II though. They releasd on the original Xbox, PC and recently iPad.

User image
Oh, look who shows up in Rebels? emoji

And look who shows up in rogue one?!?

I have a question for you!

SPOILER.

So somewhere mid-movie senator Bail Organa leaves for Alderaan, yes? I can't remember exactly what he said, but it was something like:

"I have a Jedi friend. He fought in the Clone Wars."

So alright, I assumed he was talking about Obi-Wan, but then.. from the corner of my eye I spy the Dutch subtiles and they said:

"she."

She? She?! Since it was never mentioned again it still bothers me. What "she"? Was that a mistake from the Dutch translators? Is there some character I'm forgetting about? What is it? emoji

EDIT

Never mind that. Turns out is just a confusing bit of dialogue back and forward'ing. The first part of Bail Organa's sentence is about Kenobi, the other about Leia. Alright then!

There was something on Jedha that confused me. Andor said that there was a woman who would take them to Saw Gerrera, but that never happened…unless that alien with the 2 tubes was…a female? Andor's plot in the movie really confused me, as did Rook, who never gave a backstory for why he left the empire.

There was something on Jedha that confused me. Andor said that there was a woman who would take them to Saw Gerrera, but that never happened…unless that alien with the 2 tubes was…a female? Andor's plot in the movie really confused me, as did Rook, who never gave a backstory for why he left the empire.

I think a lot of that stuff can be found in Star Wars: Catalyst. But I haven't read it yet…

And because I feel like it, I've made my new updated list of favorite Star Wars characters ^^

10. Rey
Portrayed by: Daisy Ridley
First Appearance: Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
Main Medium: Movies

User image

9. Obi-Wan Kenobi
Portrayed by: Ewan McGregor, James Arnold Taylor, Alec Guinness and many more
First Appearance: Star Wars (1977)

User image

8. Zeb Orrelios
Portrayed by: Steve Blum
First Appearance: Star Wars: Rebels (2014)
Main Medium: Television

User image

7. Juno Eclipse
Portrayed by: Nathalie Cox
First Appearance: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008)
Main Medium: Video Games

User image

6. Jocelyn Maura aka The Exile
First Appearance: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (2004)
Main Medium: Video Games

User image

5. Mara Jade
First Appearance: Star Wars: Heir to the Empire (1991)
Main Medium: Novels

User image

4. Sabine Wren
Portrayed by: Tiya Sircar
First Appearance: Star Wars: Rebels (2014)
Main Medium: Television

User image

3. Jyn Erso
Portrayed by: Felicity Jones
First Appearance: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

User image

2. Captain Phasma
Portrayed by: Gwendoline Christie
First Appearance: Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

User image

1. Starkiller's Clone
Portrayed by: Sam Witwer
First Appearance: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008)
Main Medium: Video games

User image

Clip of Saw Gererra in Rebels!

Finally saw Rogue One. I only enjoyed half of it, but it's good enough to buy a DVD copy in the future.

I saw rogue one yesterday with a friend of mine , and i actually found it to be pretty goodemojiemoji

SPOILER. ENDING - DO NOT OPEN.

The ending in the final cut, Jyn is killed by the weapon her father created, but Cassian, unlike everyone else in her life, does not leave her side. Jyn was alone ever since she was sixteen, but she is not alone in death.

User image

This just in: Carrie Fisher had a heart attack on an airplane, and had to be rushed to a hospital in critical condition!

This just in: Carrie Fisher had a heart attack on an airplane, and had to be rushed to a hospital in critical condition!

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I hope she'll be okay.

*sigh* Yeah, that's heavy stuff. As if this year couldn't be more depressing. I hope she pulls through.

Update,

According to her brother, she is in stable condition.