Sujet : The poll discussion thread

You guys have forgotten Size Matters.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Sadly, I only found out about SM's multiplayer until I sold my Ps2. Did anyone ever play it, and was it good?

Nope, it's bad. It was a long time ago, but I still remember it took me a long time to make it work and play with my brother. The whole effort wasn't worth it at all… (however, I can't recall exactly what I didn't like about it)

It's Size Matters. The gameplay alone is probably not worth it. No wonder I don't see any SM multiplayer vids on YT.

Could the next poll be: favourite hacking gadget?

• Trespasser
  • Electrolyzer
  • Infiltrator
  • Hacker

Mere curiosity, but I though A4O supported online multiplayer as well. But you have to play local?

Mere curiosity, but I though A4O supported online multiplayer as well. But you have to play local?

It does support online multiplayer.

• Trespasser
  • Electrolyzer
  • Infiltrator
  • Hacker

+1 this.

It does support online multiplayer.

Alright, cause:

1) UYA (online)
2) DL (online)
3) All 4 One
4) Q-force

Only UYA and DL have ''online'' behind them.

Alright, cause:

1) UYA (online)
2) DL (online)
3) All 4 One
4) Q-force

Only UYA and DL have ''online'' behind them.

He wanted to evem out that he means the 'multiplayer' part only. But then again, there is co-op in DL emoji

Well, I guess I don't have to post this one anymore:

User image

(Oops, did it anyway)

In other words - it's a kind of messed up poll, I didn't even vote in this one emoji

Yeah, I can't really vote. Haven't played any of them. emoji

In other words - it's a kind of messed up poll, I didn't even vote in this one emoji

It's a hard one I admit. I didn't want people to choose UYA and DL because they love that game; but only for the multiplayer. I forgot All 4 One had online, and DL and had Co-op, so it didn't really work out too well.
Multiplayer is so forgetful when it comes to Ratchet and Clank. That's probably why All 4 One is winning.

I don't know why they even bothered with A4O and FFA..

My idea:

Which of Ratchet's inventions that should be an unlockable content?
-Stunderwear
-Nuclear-powered Rocket Sled
-Anti-matter Bathroom Buddy
-Anything will do

• Trespasser
  • Electrolyzer
  • Infiltrator
  • Hacker

Well, since no one will choose the infiltrator, maybe we could replace it with the Decriptor from TOD?