Sujet : The poll discussion thread

Oltanis - the planet itself - is my second concern. I loved it in the past. It may be missing in the future.

I would really like to think they'll fit Oltanis Orbit in the game. It's such a beautiful level, which is true of any space-based level, so I'd like to think they would want as many space stations in the game as possible.

I would really like this think they'll fit Oltanis Orbit in the game. It's such a beautiful level

I completely agree with this statement, Gemlik Base/Oltanis Orbit is easily the nicest looking level in the original game, perhaps even the nicest looking level throughout all four PS2 titles. The first time I ever played that level, I just sat there at the launch pad for a good ten minutes or so, just staring at how gorgeous it looked! Heck, even now, I'll sometimes start up R&C1 just for the sake of revisiting that level and soaking in how nice it looks…
The PS4 R&C game had seriously better have some kind of rendition of that level's aesthetics…

Gemlik base was like my least favorite level in the whole game (besides Oltanis of course)

Gemlik base was like my least favorite level in the whole game (besides Oltanis of course)

Sure, gameplay-wise it leaves something to be desired; having to destroy those shield-tower things was quite irritating, especially the one you do for the gold bolt, and the rooms with rising/lowering toxic stuff were annoying, but speaking purely from an aesthetic sense, surely you can agree Gemlik was kinda cool?

Yeah, I guess so emoji

This week's poll: What returning gameplay are you looking forward to in the RaC ps4?

1) Clank Missions
2) Aerial Combat
3) Hoverboard Races
4) Arena Challenges

I chose Clank Missions, because Clank looks so shiny in the new game, and from what little we've seen of his gameplay, it looks goooood :oui:

Gonna go with Arena Challenges.
Clank looks like he's back to the boring gameplay style from the PS2 games. Nothing against it, but Time Puzzles were way better.

Aerial combat!

Dite moi que vous ne parler pas Français. Do you speak French

i'll go with hoverboard races! i love so much races in R&C and new Rilgar track at night will blow my mind!emoji

Did I just go back in time? Because none of the last 2 weeks of anything are showing up!

1) Since Qwark doesn't appear to be a bad guy in this movie, it'll defeat the purpose of an already unnecessary level.

You sure? To me, he didn't seem like he lurked Ratchet into the Blargian Snagglebeast testing chamber by accident…

1) Since Qwark doesn't appear to be a bad guy in this movie, it'll defeat the purpose of an already unnecessary level.

You sure? To me, he didn't seem like he lurked Ratchet into the Blargian Snagglebeast testing chamber by accident…

"This is the story of……and the muscularly, talented, handsome hero, named Captain Qwark who helped them save the galaxy."

Sure, Qwark's gonna change some things, but this may not be one of them…

i get what you mean Kubak its like going commando qwark kinda trys to kill ratchet but because of his discuise, how dum he is and such a douche he is you would think he is doing it on accident (:

i would say for the movie the discuise would be acting as a heroemoji