Sujet : The poll discussion thread

This week's poll (unless everybody chooses the same thing): Favorite Warmonger?

1) All 4 One
2) Q-Force
3) Into the Nexus
4) RaC Ps4

Having a Warmonger fire like the annihilator was boss!

This week's poll: favorite Re-imagined Planet? There are only so many slots, so I just chose the 4 I think most would like.

1) Novalis
2) Gaspar
3) Pokitaru
4) Kerwan

Woop woop

User image

That's my desktop background emoji

I would've chosen Batalia, but since it isn't on the list, I'm gonna go with Novalis emoji

This week's poll: which Movie character would you like to see return in a new game the most?
1) Elaris
2) Brax
3) Cora
4) Grim

I'm kinda stuck between Elaris and Brax. Elaris is a really good support, and Brax is a nice guy who is always ready to fight. Well, since Brax didn't get enough time of action in the PS4 game, guess I'll go for Brax.

Membre supprimé

Because I can only vote for one. I guess I'd pick Brax. if I could choose more than one. It would be Brax, and Elaris

Elaris. She was so much fun! Cora was like a Talwyn-Tryhard. I wasn't a fan of Bella Thorne either. Would have prefered a lighter voice. This is the kinda voice actor I associate with bullies in kids cartoons.

Membre supprimé
Elaris. She was so much fun! Cora was like a Talwyn-Tryhard. I wasn't a fan of Bella Thorne either. Would have prefered a lighter voice. This is the kinda voice actor I associate with bullies in kids cartoons.

She was like a bully anyway emoji

Same. I don't like Cora either. Brax is the type of "Let's fight together, all of us!" while Cora is more like "Hey Rookie, do things as I say and don't mess around, okay?". Though Ratchet, Cora, and Brax have the similar trait. Jumping to action without thinking about strategy too much.

I think Cora was just a sad attempt at appealing to feminists, who immediately saw Elaris and said "Yay! can we have her instead?"
I almost wanted Grimroth, just to have more backstory between him and Ratchet. I'd actually like a comic book showcase how the two met. It's still too bad how he has a poor design choice (also, how is he a fongoid?).

I think Cora was just a sad attempt at appealing to feminists, who immediately saw Elaris and said "Yay! can we have her instead?"
I almost wanted Grimroth, just to have more backstory between him and Ratchet. I'd actually like a comic book showcase how the two met. It's still too bad how he has a poor design choice (also, how is he a fongoid?).

Grim's a WHAT?! About comic-book-thingy, sounds nice, but they should hire better people to draw them and write the scripts. The pre-release comics were terrible with the pictures clearly ripped from the movie.

This was a tough poll, I really want all the charterers to come back so they can all get more development (I chose Elaris though because I related to her and I liked her a lot emoji ).

I feel Brax got the short end of the stick because he got the least character development of anyone on this list…

Cora was like a Talwyn-Tryhard. I wasn't a fan of Bella Thorne either. Would have prefered a lighter voice. This is the kinda voice actor I associate with bullies in kids cartoons.

I actually liked Cora a little bit, she may not have been the strongest character or one I cared that much for but I feel she has great potential for motivation and character development later in the series. I was alright, for the most part, with her rough and tough personality. If she had gotten anymore screen time though, I would have been annoyed with her… She dose feel like a Talwyn-Tryhard like you said, almost like they wanted to put Tal in the reboot but that would have been weird so they made a character like her but more rough around the edges, and not in a particularity good way. Also, I liked her voice… maybe it's just because I am so jaded from all the anime and JRPGs I consume but having a female character who isn't a villain with a deep(er) voice is a breath of fresh air for me.

Agreed, I would have liked more backstory for Grin and Ratchet's characters. A comic with this story and more information about the universe would be nice, if they had made it before the movie was released maybe it would have helped get more people get into the movie more (maybe…emoji. I think someone suggested this before but maybe Grim is a subspecies of fongoid, at least that would make the most sense if they choose to keep that bit of information in as cannon.

I wish IG would universe build more; I find myself asking form more information on the history, politics, philosophies, relationships (and more) for the worlds and species they have made… this for me personally is the most frustrating thing about this series. IG can make interesting worlds and compelling characters so I feel they are capable. Hopefully we'll get more universe building and character development in the next game.

I obviously cora , I like much more than Talwyn emoji