Sujet : The "Describe" game

I guess you've never read the comics, have you?

Describe Sigmund

Red.

Describe the colour red.

It is usually a very bright colour.

Describe Ratchet's tail in exactly 12 syllables.

His tail is completely unnecessary.

Describe Tachyon from the perspective of a Drophyd trooper that has been randomly selected to review the current state of his command of the Imperial Army. One of the conditions of this review is that it must be no less than 30 words, and no mare than 1,200 words.

The Emperor has taken great steps in commanding the army and giving loads of advanced weapons of war to conquer the galaxy.

Describe the Lombax Army in 20 words.

The Emperor has taken great steps in commanding the army and giving loads of advanced weapons of war to conquer the galaxy.

Describe the Lombax Army in 20 words.

The Lombax army was a strong force, until they chickened out and fled to another dimension, turning into ghost-like creatures.
Describe Cronk and Zephyr in 7 words.

Old robots who fought in several wars.

Describe the Free Polaris in 20 words

Old robots who fought in several wars.

Describe the Free Polaris in 20 words

The Free Polaris are planets in the Polaris galaxy, which weren't under the control of Emperor Tachyon during his sovereignty.

Describe the pain you felt collecting all of the sewer crystals in 10 words.

I'll just attempt to revive this thread.

Describe your favourite land vehicle in 20 words or less.

Collecting sewer crystals is really boring, and sometimes causes crashes.

The Puma is my favorite land vehicle, there aren't that many to chose from and this is the least horrible.

Describe Annihilation Nation in 31 words.

Collecting sewer crystals is really boring, and sometimes causes crashes.

The Puma is my favorite land vehicle, there aren't that many to chose from and this is the least horrible.

Describe Annihilation Nation in 31 words.

A giant floating rock in the middle of space, inhabited by 2d shadows with glowing red eyes. They're somehow still around even though someone actually dies in their commercial, moderately hard.

Describe in 2 words how big space is in 23 words.

Excuse me?

Big Space.

Describe Victor Von Ion in 13 words.

A robot soldier who served the evil Chairman Drek and commanded his army.

Describe the Combuster in 19 words.

The Combuster is basically a big gun that shoots plasma balls. It appears more than once in the series.

Describe Lombaxes in 17 syllables.