Sujet : The Emperor & The Pirates

Exactly. People want ratchet to find the lombaxes? That was a crack in time. People want online multiplayer? that was FFA. People want Ratchet and Clank to go dark? That was DL and ITN. People want Ratchet and Clank on the ps4? That's the Ps4 game!

Objection! Ratchet found the Lombaxes, but didn't get to them. Which was pretty much wat I wanted to see when I first played ACiT.

Is that a good or bad thing?

I think they're gonna talk smack about Azimuth and it's not going to sit well with Ratchet.

Neither I think. Don't hate me for it but: I wouldn't want to have ACiT any other way. Although I would have liked to see Ratchrt reunited with his race. Besides Alister of course.

Neither I think. Don't hate me for it but: I wouldn't want to have ACiT any other way. Although I would have liked to see Ratchrt reunited with his race. Besides Alister of course.

I think it would actaully be cooler if, instead of outright finding the lombaxes, Ratchet found a group of exiled lombaxes instead of just Azimuth. That would have provided more backstory on the lombaxes and new perspectives on them instead of just Azimuth's (although maybe that's why he's the only lombax you meet…emoji

I'm not sure a group would have been better. I liked the focus on Alister. Quality over quanity in this case.

I'm not sure a group would have been better. I liked the focus on Alister. Quality over quanity in this case.

The problem is that Alister is under-developed either way.
Having Ratchet develop and adapt to the group would've given us a new perspective on the character, something that I think ACiT desperately needed.

Somehow I feel like a pak of Lombaxes could have been really stereotype. Nah, i think just Alister kept it interessting.

I think it would actaully be cooler if, instead of outright finding the lombaxes, Ratchet found a group of exiled lombaxes instead of just Azimuth. That would have provided more backstory on the lombaxes and new perspectives on them instead of just Azimuth's (although maybe that's why he's the only lombax you meet…emoji

That actually sounds better. It would also give some comedic oppurtunities, as opposed to the serious Azimuth.

Why are people so negative about the more serious characters? I love them! emoji

Why are people so negative about the more serious characters? I love them! emoji

Because Ratchet and Clank is supposedly a comedy adventure.

It's not because he's serious… My favourite villain in the series is Artemis Zogg (the least comical one) for example.

They should make a story where Nefarious and Tachyon team up to conquer the universe. It would be a balanced team! Tachyon as the most evil mastermind and Neffy as the comedical and total failure villain

They should make a story where Nefarious and Tachyon team up to conquer the universe. It would be a balanced team! Tachyon as the most evil mastermind and Neffy as the comedical and total failure villain

They wouldn't get along, their goals are completely different - Nefarious wants to rule a world dominated by robots, while Tachyon wants to rule a world dominated by Cragmites.

They wouldn't get along, their goals are completely different - Nefarious wants to rule a world dominated by robots, while Tachyon wants to rule a world dominated by Cragmites.

ROBOT CRAGMITES!