Sujet : What's up with Ratchet?

Correction: Superlombax

Correction: Iron Lombax.

When I saw Iron Man 3 for the first time, I couldn't help being slightly reminded of Ratchet.

Correction: Iron Lombax.

When I saw Iron Man 3 for the first time, I couldn't help being slightly reminded of Ratchet.

Nah I get more Superman from the last survivor of an alien race who his dying parents sent to a faraway planet so that the big bad doesn't find him after he's killing the rest of their race.

He's Iron Superlombax

He's Iron Superlombax

How about we mix a little bit of Drek's official title into that too?
Ultimate-Supreme-Executive-Chairman-Iron-Super-Lombax…
Or is that too long? emoji

Nah I get more Superman from the last survivor of an alien race who his dying parents sent to a faraway planet so that the big bad doesn't find him after he's killing the rest of their race.

Well, when you put it that way…

At least Ratchet is not that type of mainstream superhero that has strange superpowers

At least Ratchet is not that type of mainstream superhero that has strange superpowers

Cole is my favorite super hero, because he's from a videogame emoji

Nah, he's honestly just straight-up got the best powers and the most interesting world… then again I've never been big on superheros anyway, I always found them all really strange. Except Iron Man, he's pretty cool I guess.

CRAP, this is the wrong medium to be speaking lowly of all superheroes.

Cole is my favorite super hero, because he's from a videogame emoji

Nah, he's honestly just straight-up got the best powers and the most interesting world… then again I've never been big on superheros anyway, I always found them all really strange. Except Iron Man, he's pretty cool I guess.

CRAP, this is the wrong medium to be speaking lowly of all superheroes.

Who doesn't love Captain Qwark though?

Who doesn't love Captain Qwark though?

I love Jim Ward's voice, other than that… I like him, but the word 'love' is too much.

I like Qwark because I think he is one of IG's attempt for parodying superheroes

I forgot about Qwark. Yea he's pretty cool I guess.

*Looks at avatar* AHHH! How long has it been like that!?

I forgot about Qwark. Yea he's pretty cool I guess.

*Looks at avatar* AHHH! How long has it been like that!?

Probably since the Gamescom trailer was shown…
So 3 years, 3 months and 28 days.

And the longest time spent with one avatar award go to me! emoji

Don't blame me, it was the judges who decided this…

And the judge is… RATCHETRULER!!!

Darn it, now why are we deviating from the main topic??