Sujet : Post the order of Ratchet and Clank games you've played

You don't have the original games on PS2?

Ratchet & Clank 2 - (PS2)(2007)
Ratchet & Clank 3 - (PS2)(2008)
Ratchet & Clank - (PS2)(2008)
Ratchet & Clank Before the Nexus - (Mobile)(2014)
Ratchet Deadlocked - (PS2)(2014)
Ratchet & Clank Size Matters - (PS2)(2014)
Secret Agent Clank - (PS2)(2014)
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction - (PS3)(2014)
Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty - (PS3)(2015)
Ratchet & Clank a Crack in Time - (PS3)(2015)
Ratchet & Clank All 4 One - (PS3)(2015)
Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus - (PS3)(2015)
Ratchet & Clank Size Matters - (PSP)(2015)

I own FFA but I've not played it yet.

Nope. I told you - I'm a new fan. Besides, the series isn't that popular here. Crash Bandicoot appears to be more popular.

-Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction

-Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

-The Ratchet and Clank Collection

-Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

-Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

I started getting into R&C when I was in highschool and had a PS3. I'd always wanted to play the PS2 games as a kid, but my brother owned the PS2, not me. I still want to get Deadlocked, but the remaster looks…iffy.

Wow! So you're a newcomer, eh?/

Yh i wrote that on my bio but im sure nobody reads them

Nope. I told you - I'm a new fan. Besides, the series isn't that popular here. Crash Bandicoot appears to be more popular.

Ah, I kind of 'assumed' you had played them. emoji

……………………………….

Hey, im new here and i have just recently finished playing the ratchet and clank series which BTW is awesome,i started with into the nexus which i really enjoyed so i told my friend about it and he recommended i play a crack in time which i did and it was even better, from there i played all the other games.
Man you should get Quest for Booty. Oh and I would suggest Full Frontal Assault is you are into that sort of thing, and maybe All 4 One if you have friends.

I now realize I forgot to put all 4 one and full frontal assault

i saw my uncle play r and c 3 when i was around 8 but then i totally forgot about it, but i got it for christmas with a ps2 so i played r and c 3 first then it was r and c 2, r and c 1 and then the rest in order gladiator/deadlocked is my favourite because they really detailed the multiplayer and i like the way you can get jaks skin

Ratchet & Clank: 2002 Rating: 10/10
Going Commando: 2003 Rating: 9/10
Up Your Arsenal: 2004 Rating: 8.5/10
Deadlocked: 2005 Rating: 2/10
Going Mobile: 2005 Rating: 9/10
Tools Of Destruction: 2007 Rating: 10/10
Size Matters: 2008 Rating: 6/10
Quest For Booty: 2008 Rating: N/A
Crack In Time: 2009 Rating: 10/10
Secret Agent Clank: 2010 Rating: 9/10
Collection: 2012 Rating: 1,000,000/10
All 4 One: 2013 Rating: 7/10
Full Frontal Assault: 2013 Rating: 8/10
Into The Nexus: 2014 Rating: 10/10
Extras:
Before The Nexus: 2015 Rating: 1/10
Ratchet & Clank PS2 Demo: ??? Rating: Awesome Demo!

I love this series.

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Secret Agent Clank
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Most of All 4 One
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus

I have the HD collection, and I've played a bit of Ratchet and Clank and Up Your Arsenal, but I haven't finished any of them yet.

Membre supprimé

Ratchet and Clank ToD (PS3)
Ratchet and Clank Qfb (PS3)
Ratchet and Clank ACiT (PS3)
Ratchet and Clank A4O (PS3) (Never finished it and this is when I stopped playing Ratchet and Clank for a while. I actually just recently picked it up and started replaying the games and noticing how good they are. I might get the original games as I want to try them out as well emoji.)
Ratchet and Clank Gladiator (PS3) (Never played it really as I just got it for free)
Ratchet and Clank SM (PSvita, my friends)

Oh, so you're a newer fan?
Well… I guess I really shouldn't say "newer", since ToD is almost 10 years old, but you get what I mean :P

Anyway, you should pick up the HD Collection. It has the original games, which are all pretty good in my opinion. And you should also take a look at Into the Nexus, that one is also really good, despite being kind of short.

You can skip Full Frontal Assault, though. It's… well, kind of irrelevant story wise and it's just not a very good game overall. I guess it doesn't hurt to give it a try, though.

And welcome to the forums, hope you'll have some fun here!

Membre supprimé

Thanks and yeh, I'm a kind of "new" fan as I started playing Ratchet and Clank on PS3 rather then PS2. I am thinking about getting the PS2 titles as well, either for my PS2 or the HD collection, but I'm currently replaying all the PS3 games I have as I haven't played them in nearly five years.
How is Nexus btwemoji? Is it as good as ToD and ACiT? I've heard it's supposed to be better then the recent titles A4O and Full Frontal Assault and that it's supposed to be a bit darker I think.

Yeah, you heard correctly. Nexus is what am R&C game is supposed to be, but it's a small scale game. Takes about 6 hours to finishemoji

It also has a very different feel to it's gameplay. Unlike the consistent evolution of gameplay from the first R&C game to ACiT, this game feels like it's gameplay is a mix of what worked in ACiT and FFA. But FFA had quite nice character controls anyway, so it should be fine.

And while it's darker than all the other games (except maybe Deadlocked), it does still feel like a worthy addition to the main series.