Sujet : Weapons in the PS4 game

How are you hoping they handle the weapons in the new game coming out? Do you want them to keep the old arsenal, to create an entirely new one or pick bits and pieces from all of the arsenals throughout the series?

How are you hoping they handle the weapons in the new game coming out? Do you want them to keep the old arsenal, to create an entirely new one or pick bits and pieces from all of the arsenals throughout the series?

All of the above! I will pick one weapon from each game that I think should be in the Ps4:
RaC 1: Glove of Doom
RaC 2: Lava Gun (but the better upgrade version)
RaC 3: Suck Cannon
RaC TOD: Groovitron
RaC QfB: Tornado Launcher
RaC ACIT: A new line of Gadgetron Constructo weapons!
RaC A4O: Morphing into Dinos was pretty slick.
RaC ITN: The Temporal Repulsor.

Yes, skipped DL and FFA…
I could go for the whip and infector again as well…
Now, as for new weapons, I'd like to see a Shard-Galtin Gun, or a stick Grenade Launcher. I had an idea for a weapon called "The Ejector," where Ratchet throws out a mine, and when it homes in on an enemy, it shoots him in the air! No body, just bolts fall to the ground.

Membre supprimé

I would like to see a lot of new weapons, but have also a little weapons of the other games, like the Groovitron, the Spiral of Death, and mainly the abandonned projects, like the "Shinx Launch", or the wepons in the Ratchet & Clank UYA museum, which launch a dog which locks ennemis for attack them.

News weapons…mmm…I don't know…Insomniac Games always give us nice surprises !

I would like a "shardinator" (yes, it's the name of a Tools in LittleBigPlanet 3) which launch several drones, they don't move, they lock the ennemis and pourchase them. Like first rockets of the Aphelion in A Crack In Time, but they don't move at the start.

To be honest, so long as there is a version of the R.Y.N.O that doesn't completely suck, I don't care what the other weapons are.

To be honest, so long as there is a version of the R.Y.N.O that doesn't completely suck, I don't care what the other weapons are.

I don't really like using the R.Y.N.O. It's essentially the skip gameplay button used if I just want to watch the cutscenes.
It's fun to use for one playthrough, but I usually like sticking to regular weapons.

I'm so disappointed of RYNO VII, he just looks like RYNO from ACIT in term of shoot ! Even if i like design !
I like using RYNO ! Hope they can make one different from all ratchet games !
I have confidence !

I'm so disappointed of RYNO VII, he just looks like RYNO from ACIT ! Even if i like design !
I have confidence !

The R.Y.N.O. VII is basically the R.Y.N.O. V but actually good.
Instead of firing bullets all over the place which means only a few bullets and rockets actually hit the enemy, VII shoots out an impressive ammount of fireworks that shoot forward and farther. It also has better music.

It's basically everything V should've been, and I'm okay with that.

I'd like to see a balanced mixture between the old and the new. They should pick the best weapons from the whole series (like those great suggestions you have already mentioned), bring them back to life and also add some interesting upgrades. As for the new part of the arsenal, I trust IG. They are really good at creating amazing weapons, and not only in the R&C games, but also in the other games they make, like in Sunset Overdrive and the Resistance series. (I would like to have a version of the Auger in the new PS4 game)

I'm so disappointed of RYNO VII, he just looks like RYNO from ACIT ! Even if i like design !
I have confidence !

The R.Y.N.O. VII is basically the R.Y.N.O. V but actually good.
Instead of firing bullets all over the place which means only a few bullets and rockets actually hit the enemy, VII shoots out an impressive ammount of fireworks that shoot forward and farther. It also has better music.

It's basically everything V should've been, and I'm okay with that.

Yeah RYNO VII is more effective than RYNO V. And I do not understand why there is a music, it's better without !

And I do not understand why there is a music, it's better without !

Because firing hundreds of missles with "Night on Bald Mountain" or "1812" in the background is much more epic emoji

Membre supprimé

In a LittleBigPlanet 3 trailer I saw a weapon which has locked an ennemi and the bullets went in the direction of the locked ennemi by bypassing the obstacles, there is it in Resistance no ? Maybe Insomniac Games put a weapon which look like it.

EDIT: Rémi, tu rigoles ou quoi ? xD Ryno, it's a joke I hope ! RYNO V is epic with Overture 1812 !

Ratchet and Clank should at least have a new Rocket Launcher–Th Warmonger's been around for 5 years now, and just because the robot sentry is holding a Negociator in the trailer does mean it will be in the game.

just because the robot sentry is holding a Negociator in the trailer does mean it will be in the game.

Um… Did you want to say "does not mean"?

just because the robot sentry is holding a Negociator in the trailer does mean it will be in the game.

Um… Did you want to say "does not mean"?

The Robot is holding a Negociator with one hand :/ And he just looks too simple or basic for me. I don't think he will be in the game !

The Robot is holding a Negociator with one hand :/ And he just looks too simple or basic for me. I don't think he will be in the game !

I didn't mean the robot, I meant the Negotiator. The robot actually seems like someone importatnt, I wouldn't be suprised if he made it into the game.