Sujet : Games you're looking forward to

It suits him. Daxter's facial expressions really shone in the game emoji

I mean HeatherGrace, Vince4x4 and Filipuntik don't have R&C avatars. (that's to name a few)

What do mean? It's totally from A Ratchet & Clank Story. You know, that canceled PSVita game.

Anyway, God of War III: Remastered is coming. Any GoW fans here?

User image

Another remake to add to the PS4's lackluster list of titles…

In other news, that list will be a lot better by next week.

User image

Not for me it won't. I haven't much interest in games like GoW or Bloodborne. So the wait for Phantom Pain and Ratchet & Clank continues. I hope E3 has some cool announcements.

Beggin, beggin you. Put your loving franchise out, beggin. Played it hard, but never had everything. But easy release with all DLCs on disc will fix it all:

User image

Every time another remaster is announced, I regret there's still no confirmation of the Mass Effect Trilogy. They release that and I won't ever beg for another game again.

I am not one to jump at the opportunities to re-buy games I already own with slight graphical improvements. I think of re-releases as more of an opportunity for people to play these games for the first time.

You know what would be even cooler?
ME4, because it would actually be a new game.

I am not one to jump at the opportunities to re-buy games I already own with slight graphical improvements. I think of re-releases as more of an opportunity for people to play these games for the first time.

But now everyone is doing remakes or remasters or whatever they're calling it.
It's a quick cash-grab if I've ever seen one. It would be a little more acceptable if these games weren't being sold at $60 as if they were something new.

Sounds exciting! Although a collection would benefit me more in the short term, a fourth addition would certainly make me feel good if I get to the end of 3 thirsting for more… yes I still haven't touched any of these games at all. But last weekend I did go to a mall with my brother and dad. My dad loathes games, my brother puts up with my addiction, and I was clearly scouring the mall for interesting things. I found nothing. So we found ourselves in a game shop and it was incredibly awkward, as I snooped around for some sort of ME trilogy, and all we found were generic old games, and overrated new ones. Oh and HEAPS of merchandise. They were surprised to see how uninterested I was emoji

But I know I'll never try those games until I've finished the AC series. I'm up to AC3 and really liking it! These games are getting better and better.

On-topic: I'm now looking forward to whatever happens in Assassin's Creed, apparently.

You know what would be even cooler?
ME4, because it would actually be a new game.

Nope. While I'm obviously looking forward to it (Not sure if you knew, but yeah it's coming), a trilogy remaster is what I want most. Not for the slight improvement. I've played the series on PS3, PC and currently Wii U. The difference between PC and PS3/WiiU is as small as an ant's foot, so I couldn't care less about the graphical upgrade. What I really want is the several hours of extra content EA ordered to be cut and turned into DLC. Savely stored on a disc.

And I'm here, hoping that Namco will create remakes of the first three PS2 Ace Combat games emoji

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this.

User image

Emm… help me with that one?

It's probably MGR2.

Ah, I see. I thought MGR wasn't succesfull enough.

Oh yea, Metal Gear Rising 2! That has to happen. I don't care if no one cared about MGR1, I wan't a sequel announced immediately!