Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Exactly. Giving him such a strong facial hair was one step too far.

I like it.
It makes him look more like a "modern day nerd". He's too busy playing LoL and SMITE 24/7, there's no time to shave emoji

I like it.
It makes him look more like a "modern day nerd". He's too busy playing LoL and SMITE 24/7, there's no time to shave emoji

Still looks kinda odd to me… A little too "ape-ish', a little too gross… I don't hate this design, just don't really dig it.

I like it.

Still looks kinda odd to me… A little too "ape-ish', a little too gros… I don't hate this design, just don't really dig it.

I guess, although I'm pretty sure that's how Al was meant to look in the original game, they just couldn't really do fur very well.

User image

Here's the more important fact - what on earth is he doing on Pokitaru!?

Membre supprimé
Here's the more important fact - what on earth is he doing on Pokitaru!?

Visiting Bob, maybe?

Too many details are not always good!

Exactly. Giving him such a strong facial hair was one step too far.

I'm staying neutral for now, however, I do agree that too much detail is not good. I wish they'd just take the PS2 design, turn it to HD, and without too much facial hair.

I can't complain about his new look unless Chris Hatfield is not the voice actor…

I can't complain about his new look unless Chris Hatfield is not the voice actor…

They got him back for ACiT, don't see why he wouldn't voice Al again here.

Membre supprimé

Al is too iconic to get a new voice for

So is Drek…

Membre supprimé
So is Drek…

but, all has been in more games than the one :P

Well…I like it (can't wait to re-integrate him into a new vid!)
I can get by the "stubble" as long as he's voiced by Chris Hatfeild emoji

Yeah… This is the point where I'm putting the blinds on until I have the game in my hands, otherwise there won't be much left to enjoy.

Yeah… This is the point where I'm putting the blinds on until I have the game in my hands, otherwise there won't be much left to enjoy.

Yeah, we got to the point when they simply reveal too much in too short time. Heck, that Grimoth-like character actually teases Big Al at the end of the level - but he's not a suprise anymore, we've seen him even before the gameplay was shown…