Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

User image

And it's noble pursuit Heather, remember emoji

Whoops, remembered it wrongemoji

User image

And it's noble pursuit Heather, remember emoji

Speaking of the Brain Scientist, given all the telepathopi out there on Pokitaru, can we expect the Brain Scientist to make a return?

I guess he could pretend to be a shark with that helmet-hat-thingy in the water.

Hmm… what might this suspicious looking thing swimming in a seemingly unreachable part of the level be?

User image

Hmm… what might this suspicious looking thing swimming in a seemingly unreachable part of the level be?

User image

I think you just answered your question emoji

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case emoji

Also, I've figured out the whole Grimroth's twin thing. They wanted to use Grimroth more but didn't want to pay John Goodman to record some more lines emoji

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case emoji

Also, I've figured out the whole Grimroth's twin thing. They wanted to use Grimroth more but didn't want to pay John Goodman to record some more lines emoji

So, no Grimroth-on-Veldin Ps4 thing? And that still doesn't explain why they were too lazy to make his tusk normal.

Speaking of the Brain Scientist, given all the telepathopi out there on Pokitaru, can we expect the Brain Scientist to make a return?

I think you'll just have to travel back to Gaspar to sell him the brains.

User image

When confronting Telepathipus in the wild, be sure to bring your Predator Launcher!

Maybe the guy fistbumping in the movie trailer IS Grimroth's relative. If I'm not mistaken, the first image we saw of Grimroth, he was more brownish.

True, but I'm sure not why. All of the character's lighting were off, plus Grimroth was actually pink in the first trailer.

User image

Membre supprimé
User image

Stop teasing us, Insomniac!