Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

So, I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet but

Qwark has a poster of Courtney Gears in his cell:

User image

It kinda caught me by surprise when I finally noticed it. emoji

Nice, find! If only she would make an actual appearance and sing. But i doubt it since they used the UYA picture of her.
Next time though try using the "spoiler" button since this image is spoily.
EDIT: Dark Souls 3 launch trailer got out today so we should probably expect Ratchet and Clank launch trailer to be out today or tomorrow.
Please try not to spoil anything since IG said the trailer would contain spoilers.

Oh sweet. Glad to see they haven't forgotten about Courtney Gears.

It looks like that it is the Darks Souls 3 trailer for Japan. The other for the rest of the world has not been yet released so we might wait a little longer. I could be wrong though since the R&C launch trailer might be released today after all. Again, try not to spoil anything.

here is a link to two themes from the ratchet and clank movie ,its pretty coolemojihttp://filmmusicreporter.com/2016/03/22/ratchet-clank-movie-soundtrack-details/

Both themes sound great, but what really caught my attention…

was the one titled "Grim's Story and the Rangers Return." Does Grim have a whole story to tell Ratchet? Because, that wasn't in the novel….Interesting…

intresting,but there is also this song the ratchet and clank movie soundtrack got called bad news travels fast wihch sounds pretty awesomeemojiemojihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEWSAJZ1ZlE give it a listen too

I'm actually displeased they snuck a rap song in a kids movie emoji
Hopefully, they'll cut out the profanity :/

the things that suprises me is that they got a song that has bad langue in itemoji, i wonder how are they goingto fix that

I dunno, I think it sounds like a good song for the movie. I'm sure the profanity will be cut.

I blame Kevin Munroe!
Anyway, how did everyone like the other 2 tracks? And the other titles?

Anyway, how did everyone like the other 2 tracks?

I guess I'll just copy paste what I've said in our private chat… I think we've finally come to a strange time when a game based on a movie can have a better, more 'movie'ish' score than the movie itself. I'm not a music expert, nor a musician, I know it's hard work and I give my full respect to Evan Wise and wish him all the best in his future career, but… These tracks were so generic. And the arrangement doesn't help. Like… Bergeaud's cutscene music in ToD seemed more like a movie score! I'm sorry, but in my opinion it's just… Bad, not terrible, but bad, something I'd expect from a minor TV cartoon, not a theatrical feature. If the movie gets a sequel, they could really give Bross the job of scoring both game and the movie, because his score for the game seems more suitable for this movie that what I've heard here. Or at least give Evan Wise, Jingle Punks Music, or whoever's arranging this a better software, or better yet, an actual orchestra, because it's that cheap sound, that 'fakeness' of it that screams "we did not have a budget for this". I don't say it will be 'experience breaking', but… Seeing how games like ACiT, A4O or ItN seem to already have handled that aspect better, I originally hoped for something better :/

There were some dramatic beats I liked in the second track. Something about it makes me think that's where the Zurkon battle takes place emoji
User image

BEHOLD, the new trailer:

Beware, for there are spoilers…