Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

I found Dr. Nefarious in StarFox: Zero! Even the voice is perfect!

Wow, he sounds really like Neffy, though his laughter wasn't exactly like Neffy's emoji

On the collectable cards:
"The Combustor. Known as Combustor in Europe. Because Europe is fancy"

I see you comparin both words to see the difference, I did too. Guess what. They translated both words in the PAL release! Dumbies. It's supposed to say:
"The Combuster. Known as Combustor in Europe. Because Europe is fancy"

Laughed my arse off when I realized this. emoji

Typos. They can ruin jokes emoji

http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/ RB interviews Michael Bross.

Guess who just reviewed the game. Not on Youtube until the next week, but already on the Escapist magazine. See where I'm going…? emoji

Guess who just reviewed the game. Not on Youtube until the next week, but already on the Escapist magazine. See where I'm going…? emoji

Ahem, Canada, eh?

Ahem, Canada, eh?

No, he's actually from Australia or somewhere like that emoji

but the next game will be the result of this? emoji

On the collectable cards:
"The Combustor. Known as Combustor in Europe. Because Europe is fancy"

I see you comparin both words to see the difference, I did too. Guess what. They translated both words in the PAL release! Dumbies. It's supposed to say:
"The Combuster. Known as Combustor in Europe. Because Europe is fancy"

Laughed my arse off when I realized this. emoji

Ah, silly Americans and their alternative spellings. I pronounce both words the same way, so I don't see much point in the alternative spelling.

Ahem, Canada, eh?

No, he's actually from Australia or somewhere like that emoji

Canada? What a strange guess. The first time I saw his videos it seemed quite obvious to me that he was English. Despite having lived in Australia for quite some time now, he still sounds quite English to me, but that might just be because I associate most Australians with small and simple words and statements. That wasn't going too far was it?

I was really hoping he'd cover this game, because I really like Yahtzee's ZP and Let's Drown Out videos, and couldn't figure out why he'd never played Ratchet & Clank before. It seemed like the sort of thing he might have liked.

when there will be all the cutscenes?

On the site

when there will be all the cutscenes?

On the site

They're probably all up on YouTube if you wanted to watch them.