Sujet : Death battle!

technically that's still Ratchet, so it doesn't count.

By that logic a one-eyed Tyhranoid could defeat Dr. Nefarious and save the galaxy.

i think to clear all things up all battels take place on the platform were you fought azmith in ratchet and clank acit but the glass isant breaking a nd you cant fall of hope that clears things up 😀😀 also remember sly is kinda weak but azmith attck patterns can help sly becuase he faces many people with attck patterns

I think the only fair arena would be flat ground with no holes, walls or ceiling.

Clank with his giant mode ability oR daxter with dark daxter mode

Definitely Giant Clank. Giant Clank would destroy puny little Dark Daxter.

Giant Clank was also way cooler.

Dark Daxter would get obliterated. Giant Clank is a walking, talking tool of destruction.

Clank the new robot of destruction?

No matter how great, all machines CAN be destroyed!

Don't get me wrong, I'll still vote for Giant Clank! emoji

Doesn't clank missiles run out ? Just sayian

Cole ( infamous 1 and 2 ) vs delson ( infamous second son )

Clank would be fine with just his fists, feet and super-energy-orb. Oh and he can just destroy a building to get ammo emoji

And I hate to say this, but Delson would win. Cole runs on Electricity, Delson runs on Smoke, Neon, Video, Concrete, and potentially any other type of element, say like Neon.

Cole is defeated by water, Delson isn't.
Cole is weakened by blackouts, Delson isn't.

Clank would be fine with just his fists, feet and super-energy-orb. Oh and he can just destroy a building to get ammo emoji

And I hate to say this, but Delson would win. Cole runs on Electricity, Delson runs on Smoke, Neon, Video, Concrete, and potentially any other type of element, say like Neon.

Cole is defeated by water, Delson isn't.
Cole is weakened by blackouts, Delson isn't.

Y-Yeah but… Cole looks and sounds cooler…

Yes, that is true. But Delson is of a higher resolution and has far greater abilities.

ALL THE INFAMOUS SPOILERS (1, 2 and Second Son) COMPILED INTO ONE CONVENIENT BUTTON
HEATHER, DON'T CLICK THIS BUTTON!

Cole is pretty damn weak in comparison. But man this is making me really want a final showdown between the two in the next inFamous game! Just imagine if the next inFamous was set in an alternative universe, where the Evil ending of inFamous 2 happened, and you played Delson as a youngen, with his family all killed during the blast. Then Delson grows up a bit and with your really-quite-good power to absorb powers from other conduits, you could fight against Cole's army of evil conduits! It would be a much darker game than Second Son, but it could have it's fair share of twists in it. It would be great to have a Kessler-type battle with Cole, you know, with him showing what happened in the previous games, just for those who missed the first 2.

I'm counting both their evil power's and good power's and evil Cole is the freaking beast but even Coles good power's could destroy delsin delsin runs out of smoke quickly just bye firing a simple shot Cole saves his energy by by absorbing cars plus Coles iron storm is op

Cole looses power with every shot too, you know?

And what do you think will be easier to find for healing/restoring energy, out of: Electricity or Smoke/Neon/Video/Concrete?! For every vehicle that is destroyed, Delson gains an edge. Sure Cole can suck out of the city grid, but there are plenty of TVs, fires, neon signs and concrete things around for Delson. Out of those things, only TVs would be any use to Cole.

inFamous 1,2 and Second Son gameplay spoilers lay below

And let's not forget that while Cole has his Ion Storm and stuff, Delson has his Orbital Drop, Radiant Sweep, and Hellfire Swarm.

Lets compile a list for the two Conduits

Cole (30)
- Can regenerate health off of the City power grid/anything electrical +12
- Has the Ionic Maniulation +10
- Can shoot lightning +9
- Can disable gunpower/electrical based weapons easily +2
- Can use his echo abilities to track people down if he finds a dead person who saw the person he wants to track +1
- Can't use cars -1
- Cannot use gunpower/electrical based weapons that aren't tailored to him -2
- Is weakened massively by the absence of Electricity in his surroundings -5
- Is killed by Water -6

Delson (48)
- Can absorb the powers of other conduits +15
- Can weaponise any of the four elements listed above, plus whatever else he's leeched off other conduits recently +9
- Can use Karma Bombs +8
- Is healed by absorbing smoke +8
- Is healed by absorbing neon +6
- Is healed by absorbing video +6
- Is healed by absorbing concrete +3
- Can swim +1
- Can't use normal weapons -3

Oh and if we want to let Cole be the Beast, then I guess that's +20, so he'd probably barely defeat Delson in that case… well unless Delson absorbed Cole's Beast power or another few conduits to bring him back up to higher levels of OP.