Sujet : What we DO want to see in R&C PS4

I would like to see more new weapons as well as classics, as the only original weapon so far has been the pixeliser. I would also like to see more emphasis on gadgets and the return of the hydrodisplacer with harder puzzles. I would also like to see swimming return without the O2 mask and hydropack at the start, because in later games swimming was unnecessary and later phased out completely. I also hope that the arenas return, because they weren't in the original. I also hope that Al's roboshack and Helga's fitness course return, but this is unlikely. I would also like to see more hoverboard tracks and challenges as another way to get bolts like the arena battles. I hope there will be plenty of new content as well. I hope gold weapons return, but gold is an optional skin and there is still a physical design change to weapons when upgraded as well. So what would you like to see?

I guess I'd like to see skins to replace the wrench, like UYA's laser sword.

I would also like to see swimming return without the O2 mask and hydropack at the start, because in later games swimming was unnecessary and later phased out completely.

User image

Besides I'd love to see more collectibles. In the original R&C, all I can think of are Gold Bolts.
But think ACiT - you had the Zoni, Constructo Mods, Holo-Plans and, of course, the Gold Bolts. That's four kinds of collectible stuff.
I'd love to see that.

Good point, Filip emoji. And maybe seeing Giant Clank in action?

I think he'll probably return, but not as rough as the first game of course. I remember he controlled really badly and painstakingly slow, not empowering at all. They'll probably scale it up a bit… a very big bit. emoji

Insomniac have been very careful to bring back the right stuff, and have paid very close attention to detail.

Except for the music department…

I've said time and time again that I really want to see Giant Clank show up for a little while in this game. I remember being completely thrown off every time that Giant Clank showed up in Ratchet & Clank, and I never saw it coming until Tools of Destruction when it never showed up. Tools of Destruction was for me the worst Clank game of them all.

They say that this time around Clank's gameplay is going to be more puzzle orientated than normal, and that he will have far more gameplay segments than in the original game. This is just screaming ACiT to me. Is ACiT-type Clank Gamplay something I want to see in this game though? Yes. Yes it is.

Giant Clank would feel very out of place in a game with more logic-based Clank gameplay. So I can see myself being pleasantly surprised when Clank ends up scaling up for some big grand finale at the end of the game!