Sujet : Juanita and Dallas

User image

I guess you guys noticed Juanita in the movie trailer but did you spot Dallas too?

How much of a role do you think they will play in the movie?

I think they might take over the role of Darla Gratch. The repoter in the first game.

I think they might take over the role of Darla Gratch. The repoter in the first game.

Kind of sad. I still hope they use both Darla and "Dallas and Juanita" as the reporters perhaps in different occasions.

I'm just basing this on the fact I haven't seen Darla yet. But since they're mixing all the games together I won't be surprised if she's been replaced. But… they're not gonna kill off Janice like they did Darla in R&C1, are they?

Janice, like in Dallas and Janice? Noo, I bet we will see Qwark watching the soap opera.

I don't particularly like how they changed Juanita's face and eyes. I liked the original version better. To me she looks more human(ish) than robot.

She look less "bitchy" now.

shows there is more likeley to be a ratchet gladiator, one of my favourite games ever, look at her shes playing the act that shes kind. look at the photo it looks as shes looking around as if no one should like the heroes! OR ITS JUST HER CREEPY EYES!