Sujet : Game on Ps4 Pro possible issue.

Hi, I'm new to this site so I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but I am not sure if I am encountering a bug when playing Rachet and Clank on a Ps4 Pro. I am playing on a 4k HDR TV.

I launched the game and it prompted me about how it would be enhanced for 4k and HDR. Then I pressed the Ps home button on my controller to check the sound and screen settings and the prompt was gone and I was never able to get it back. Now when I play the game I am not sure if it is playing in 4k HDR mode or not, and when I have the application launched and I go to the home screen on my ps4 pro it displays that in 1080p, even though the tv is showing the display to be 4k HDR and the sound and screen settings on the ps4 to be 4k HDR. Then when I close the game the resolution goes back to 4k HDR for the home menu.

I just mainly want to know if the game is supposed to do this (make the home menu 1080p) while running in 4k HDR, and if not how do I fix it. I have tried deleting the game and save data from my ps4 multiple times with no change. I have tried other 4k HDR supported games on PS4 Pro like Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered, and Black Ops 3 with none of those games doing this glitch.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.