Sujet : Secret Agent Clank Musique

Désolé, cette française mai-être un peu pauvre que je me sers d'un traducteur. Si quelqu'un est intéressé par mon guide de la musique de Secret Agent Clank réponse s'il vous plaît.

Mon guide est votre meilleure qualité que ceux actuellement hébergé. J'ai supprimé pas nécessaires, tels que les pistes sur l'outro qwark morceaux d'opéra que j'ai rédigé dans chaque verset. J'ai fait deux fois la boucle de la musique et fadout à la fin. J'ai marqué aussi.

S'il vous plaît réponse si vous êtes intéressés.

Barnaby64

Please, you can write in english if you like. Most of us in the team (and probably some of the members) are able to read english better than this weird Google translation emoji

In english :

Sorry, this French may be a bit poor as I am using a translator. If someone is interested in my guide to the music of Secret Agent Clank answer please.

My guide is your best quality as those currently hosted. I deleted unnecessary, as the tracks on the outro qwark opera songs I wrote in every verse. I have twice the loop of music and fadout at the end. I scored as well.

Please reply if you are interested.

I'm one of the two Media-Sources from the Ratchet Galaxy Team. The Secret Agent Clank OST hosted on the website was actually ripped from UMD by OrangeC, from the FFShrine Forums, so that explains why the strict necessary is the tracks (especially for the Qwark's Opera tracks).

Anyways, I don't fully understand what "guide" means for an OST. Could you please explain that to me? emoji

BTW, an english version of the website will be soon available for you guys emoji

Damn google! It translated Rip into Guide so every time I wrote rip it put Guide. emoji

I would have noticed that if I spoke Google's version of French.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No sweat, mate, it's nice to see that people that aren't even French are trying to help us out. emoji

This is what I originally wrote:

Sorry, this French may be a bit poor as I am using a translator. If someone is interested in my rip of the music of Secret Agent Clank answer please.

My rip is better quality than those currently hosted. I deleted unnecessary tracks, for example the qwark opera outro which I edited into every verse. I have looped the music twice and added a fadout at the end. I named the tracks as well.

Please reply if you are interested.

If you want to listen to it first hand download here (Two Parts):

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?nylnejmmyhy
Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?cnkctnmznzz

Thanks for this unbelivable music