Sujet : Best cutscene?

What you do think is the best cutscene?
Mine is 'Alister's Folly'
Second 'Space Is Huge'
Thrid 'Unessicary Revelation'

Yours?

Membre supprimé

Hmm it's hard to choose, since I like a lot of them! But I really like the "Night of the Living Squishies" one and "Fall of the Lombaxes" (with Alister telling Ratchet about the past) and that one when Nefarious gets hit in the face with a grenade from Ratchet, that slowmotion effect was epic! But the ending scene with Ratchet and Clank was great too emoji

Yes, that was a great one.
'Five Bolts Wasted' was good because it show's Nefarious' plans.
'Fall of The Lombaxes' was a great one as well.
Ratchet looks a little teary in 'Alister's Folly'.

my fave cutscenes are

'The Junior CareTaker'
'Cassy, Libra and Carina'
'The Great Clock And You'
'Sigmund's Secret'
'The Obsidian Eye'
'You Must Kill the War Grok'
'A Nefarious Revelation' (best part where Ratchet hit Nefarious right in the face with a bomb)
'You Gave the Old Ticker a Start!'
'Unnecessarily Evil Initiative Omega-91'
'Time Cannot Be Changed'
'Qwark Goes Undercover'
'I Feel Very Close to You'
'The Last Lombax'

I have alot of faves I know but it's because I love ACIT so darn much

Membre supprimé

Mine are:
1. Qwark goes undercover.
2. You should be death
3. Alister´s Fooly (I am crying all time, during watching this)

should be death? don't you mean 'should be dead' ?

Membre supprimé

Sorry, my mistake… I really cant remember manes of scenes. Trust me… It was only mistake. emoji

that's alright everyone makes mistakes

Yes, that's right!

I can't make a choice… The cutscenes in this game are so amazing… I love them all.

They are all good really!

Membre supprimé

yeah, they're all awesome… really =D I also like the in-game one with Qwark making his speech (and when he tames the War Grok) that was hilarious emoji

That's funny!
'Five Bolts Wasted' was interesting because it showed what Nefarious did to ratchet and clank, it was really a creative way to kill off your heroes!

My personal favourite has to be the scene where Rathcet and Clank return to the present Gimlick Valley. The small banter between them and a priceless expression. The moment where Clank goes running back to Ratchet was also very good.

My personal favourite has to be the scene where Rathcet and Clank return to the present Gimlick Valley. The small banter between them and a priceless expression. The moment where Clank goes running back to Ratchet was also very good.

i didn't like that one very much. It was funny though.