Sujet : Does playing Ratchet & Clank make you a baby???

I'm 16, and the sort of people who think that r&C is for kids need serious help. I love R&C and this is coming from a life-long RPG gamer. R&C rules.

Your friends need some sense slapped into them with a wrench. emoji

hey man u r shld not be mod i am young teenage but i had over 200 more trophies than u nd more experance of ratchet than u

Excuse me? You can't barely type or even spell, and not to mention, you've only been here for a few days.

And you could easily get banned if you go around insulting people too, mind. So be polite and stop nagging to be a Moderator, since it won't happen emoji

Thank you, Tara.
And ratchetroxsomuch, I really dislike the way you've been speaking to more and the others here. I understand that you are new but it is no excuse for you to retort with such rudeness. At this rate you will not be a mod, and if you continue with this speech you may be banned.
And if you think I shouldn't be a mod because you say you have more trophies than me, that is a very stupid idea, so be discontinue it.

Membre supprimé

How about we stay on topic before we all of a sudden start a huge flame war, okay people? emoji

But seriously ratchetroxsomuch, be careful of what you say here. You might immediately get banned right away if you behave this way with others, especially to the Moderators on the site.

You just made a really interesting topic here and all of a sudden you're going to start harassing people here? Come on man! Think before what you're doing.

Membre supprimé

I dont think, Ratchet is for babies, but other people do. They think I am not normal, when I like video-games. emoji
Please tell me, Ratchet video-games are for normal people. emoji

Course Ratchet and Clank is for normal people! You don't see people going around complaining that Spyro is for babies XD and how can Ratchet and Clank be played by a baby, that's what I'd like to know. To be honest, people who say this to you are just petty kids who think mocking others makes them look hard, when in reality, saying "X is for babies, nya!" is the lamest comment in the book. And as another plus… Why would you buy a little kid a PS3 to begin with?

I think some people have some kind of problem with ratchet and clank games because of theses resonses, 1:they whant to cause problems. 2:they spend too much time playing games like gears of war,god of war and other rated M games and think other games like sonic,mario, and now ratchet games are for babies. and/or 3:they never play the games because it looks wried to them.

I think that's really true! For example, my boyfriends brother, who is the same age as me (just a little younger actually), plays Modern Warfare 2 all day, every day, and he thinks the games I play are pretty lame. Most people seem to be under the impression that if it doesn't involve blood, gore, swearing and sex, it's not good and/or is for babies.

Well, at least Ratchet and Clank has a deep and emotional storyline :P

people are just too intitled in what kind of games they play and thats bad for anyone who plays games.

Personally, I've been feeling very inadiquate in my being here and in my liking of Ratchet and Clank to the point where I would write fictions about them emoji but I must admit, this franchise is…for the lack of a better term, brillient! It satisfies young and old and leaves room for creative fans to invent ingeneous works along a colorful template. Sorry for fanboying out for a moment there, but in all honesty liking Ratchet and Clank does not make one a baby; because if you think about it, we could all be doing drugs instead emoji

Personally, I've been feeling very inadiquate in my being here and in my liking of Ratchet and Clank to the point where I would write fictions about them emoji but I must admit, this franchise is…for the lack of a better term, brillient! It satisfies young and old and leaves room for creative fans to invent ingeneous works along a colorful template. Sorry for fanboying out for a moment there, but in all honesty liking Ratchet and Clank does not make one a baby; because if you think about it, we could all be doing drugs instead emoji

I couldn't agree more and plus that the same reson for me to. it is really better to play video games then to do druges.

Most people seem to be under the impression that if it doesn't involve blood, gore, swearing and sex, it's not good and/or is for babies.

Not to mention use of drugs,tobacco and all of that bad stuff.

But yeah,you're right.Like who in their "bright" minds would like playing games with all of that blood,gore,swearing,and sex?Not me,of course!I mean,would you want to be in a game with all of the above?It won't be very long until you will never want to see this stuff ever again.Next thing you know,you're arguing with the "bright people" who made these ugly games. emoji

Membre supprimé
I think that's really true! For example, my boyfriends brother, who is the same age as me (just a little younger actually), plays Modern Warfare 2 all day, every day, and he thinks the games I play are pretty lame. Most people seem to be under the impression that if it doesn't involve blood, gore, swearing and sex, it's not good and/or is for babies.

It's very strange for me that I have younger cousins (who aren't even teenagers yet) who are into playing M-rated games like Modern Warefare and all those realistic shooting games, while a young adult like me enjoys the games that have a charming and cartoony style to it.

But hey, at least they also like playing other games other than M-rated games such as Little Big Planet and sometimes even the Ratchet games.

It's pretty sad that many people think that playing hard-core games like first-person shooters makes you a real gamer, which in reality it doesn't. Many gamers are forgetting that you have to be open with other types of games if you want to be a true gamer.

By no means a kids game. Have you heard the those little jokes they throw into all the games (especially the ones relating to sex)? Only adults or well minded teenagers would get them.

R&C is far from a kids game.

It's very strange for me that I have younger cousins (who aren't even teenagers yet) who are into playing M-rated games like Modern Warefare and all those realistic shooting games, while a young adult like me enjoys the games that have a charming and cartoony style to it.

But hey, at least they also like playing other games other than M-rated games such as Little Big Planet and sometimes even the Ratchet games.

It's pretty sad that many people think that playing hard-core games like first-person shooters makes you a real gamer, which in reality it doesn't. Many gamers are forgetting that you have to be open with other types of games if you want to be a true gamer.

In my opinion, playing a hyper violent game which is nothing but violence (such as the aforementioned FPS games) are more childish than Ratchet and Clank. Games like that are how 11 year olds get their kicks in the school playground, if you were going on about how you shot space alien number 350,000 in the head and with generic shot-gun number 2,000,001 in the middle of a coffee shop with some adult friends you'd get some very weird looks.

Careful about double posting man, use the edit icon if you want to change or add something to a previous post (speech bubble with pen) emoji

In my opinion, playing a hyper violent game which is nothing but violence (such as the aforementioned FPS games) are more childish than Ratchet and Clank. Games like that are how 11 year olds get their kicks in the school playground, if you were going on about how you shot space alien number 350,000 in the head and with generic shot-gun number 2,000,001 in the middle of a coffee shop with some adult friends you'd get some very weird looks.

I agree, as the Zero Punctuation game reviewer, Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw, once said: "talking about blood and gore on the playground is a good way to gain friends but in a working environment is a good way to lose them" lol emoji

Membre supprimé
I agree, as the Zero Punctuation game reviewer, Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw, once said: "talking about blood and gore on the playground is a good way to gain friends but in a working environment is a good way to lose them" lol emoji

Yes, it's a shame that there are flaws like these when it comes to some gamers. You got to watch what you say or even do so that you don't get too many awkward stares. It's sort of the same thing with other fan service genres too other than video games. People would lose interest in you when you…

- Rant about how many episodes were there in Star Trek The Next Generation.
- Cheering for the unnecessary nudity in Horror films.
- Having some strange Yaoi gathering at conventions
- Get fights into why Anime is so cool or not.
- Taking pictures of girls in inappropriate outfits.

Yeah… there's a limit to some of this childish nonsense and some people do need to seek counseling right away. emoji

no people are just being mean to you,i'm 13 and i love ratchet and clank