Sujet : R&C Comic: Issue 3 Thread

Membre supprimé
Ok that's enough for the spoiler review I guess, and it's very nice that they had a Tribute page for Jonny Rench at the end of the comic too, which was also a good read and a good way to let other fans know about what had happened and how his colours won't be in the next 3 issues.

Oh absolutely. I thought it was really thoughtful that Issue 3 had a tribute page to Jonny Rench at the end. Not only to let people know that he had passed away, but what talent he had brought in the comic book industry when he was alive. Like I said many times when someone well known has passed on, he will surely be missed.

Membre supprimé

the only thing i hated was

the TYPOS with cronk and zephyr's NAMES GETTING SCREWED UP!

emoji(

Membre supprimé

Hmm I didn't actually notice that at first because I was just too hyped with the comic to notice any flaws emoji but yeah that is a bit of a blooper though, wonder how that happened o_O

Membre supprimé
Hmm I didn't actually notice that at first because I was just too hyped with the comic to notice any flaws emoji but yeah that is a bit of a blooper though, wonder how that happened o_O

Yeah, I heard about that typo from CuteSigma a while back. To be honest, I didn't spot the typo anywhere. Guess I have to re-read the issue again, for the third time. emoji

Membre supprimé

I just noticed it on my 2nd read through the issue…

It's when Cronk, Zephyr and Clank are having an Oil-bath. Zephyr calls Cronk "Zeph" a couple of times, and well.. quite frankly, I loled emoji but man, I wonder how they got them mixed up… but I didn't notice that at first because I didnt pay attention to where the speechbubbles were coming from…

I loved this issue the most by far! well I havent seen 4th one yet though but things really start to get interesting now! I also think Zogg is more interesting now too….! never realized what he used to be before! (wont say spoilers dont worry!) the art was great too!

Something that annoyed me,

in the scene where Clank, Cronk and Zephyr are in those oil baths, Zephyr keeps referring to Cronk as "Zephyr"

emoji

EDIT, just noticed that the above has already mean mentioned by Tara. My fault for not noticing emoji
EDIT 2: AND PIPOTACHYON