Sujet : Funniest Moments in Deadlocked

Membre supprimé

I find it more enjoyable playing it in Co-op mode with someone, but unfortunately my 2nd controller has gone missing so I can't with my little brother XD

But ya, I love those two. They're so funny XD Juanita is a cannibal!

They're so funny XD Juanita is a cannibal!

A robotic cannibal! emoji

Wil there be a new ratchet and clank coming out on the PS3 in 2010-

No I'm afraid, Insomniac Games said they'd alternate every year between R&C and Resistance, 2010 Resistance, 2011 R&C, 2012 Resistance, etc.

Juanita and Dallas are my favourite duo in the whole series and their quotes and cutscenes are the funniest! Like how Juanita wears Ace Hardlight underwear, Dallas' flirting with Juanita and the quote he says "oh sexy, baby needs a changing!" soooooo wrong emoji

Funniest moment…hummm..it would take years to type this. emoji But my absolute favorite:

Reactor gives five…lol

Vox: ITS TIME TO BLOW **** UP…i think its what he said…im not sure…

and more.

This game kicks arse…nal..lol emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji

The funniest part for me is when Juanita is in a fit of rage and tries to eat the remote, then Dallas comes beside her and shoves her off-screen. I NEVER get tired of watching that clip. emoji

Membre supprimé

Oh yes, Juanita's rage is the funniest emoji I also think Vox is funny too, especially how he has a thing for Blaarg emoji

Membre supprimé

You know… I made this topic and I didn't even mention my favourite funniest moments in Deadlocked. How embarrassing…emoji

But anyways, my favourite moments would have to be anything that involves with Juanita. The way she says her lines just makes me laugh hysterically.

There was one scene where Dallas and Juanita mention about Ratchet's offensive display of drugs or something like that and hurting poor Cocoa. What made me laugh about that cutscene was when Al actually believed in the report, yelling at Ratchet "How could you! What did Cocoa ever did to you?". I don't know if the quote he said was exactly accurate, but it was something like that.

Another moment in the game is when Ratchet was telling Clank about his fight with Shellshock, making gun sounds and explosions while at it. Clank's response to Ratchet's silly behaviour was "you worry me, Ratchet". emoji

And of course the memorable moments people recognize in Deadlock such as Ratchet yelling at Al when he's almost about to swear and the epilogue cutscene with Nefarious and Lawrence.

Juanita: That's right. Take him out, Team Darkstar! Destroy him, destroy his family, make him cry into his next life! Draaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! *goes mad and goes for the cameraman*
Dallas: I've never seen that before! Ladies and gentlemen, Juanita has just eaten the cameraman!

Oh yes, i killed Vox so fast that i didnt even hear that. emoji

Once Juanita said she likes the part on the grind rails, when you miss the jump and the pole smashes in your ….
That made me laugh!

Membre supprimé

"This reminds me of Galaxies Most Painful Home Movies. I love it when they miss and smash their crotches on the railing! Soooooo Wacky!"

I think that was the quote emoji

Membre supprimé
The funniest part for me is when Juanita is in a fit of rage and tries to eat the remote, then Dallas comes beside her and shoves her off-screen. I NEVER get tired of watching that clip. emoji

same here.

My scene favorite is the one where vox asks: "is your Blargs gone wild holovid scratched from overuse?"

Membre supprimé

His expression is hillarious in that scene…. emoji

User image

lol!!!

it was epic emoji

His expression is hillarious in that scene…. emoji

User image

LOL! Vox and his weird Blaarg Fetish emoji