Sujet : What would you do if you met Ratchet?

Membre supprimé

In the mind of a R&C fan, I would be surprised and probably be friends with the little guy.

In the mind of thinking reality, my response would shock me, yelling out
"What the h*ll are you supposed to be!?!"

I'd get along with Ratchet, play video games and help him whenever I can.

If I'd meet Ratchet. I would (as my oc Scaler)
1.become friends with him.
2. test how strong he is. (as scaler i have a habit sometimes to test my new friend strenght)
3. show him my fav weapons
4.teach ratchet how to warp and use my ulitmate move Oblivian.
5.become a dj duo
6.hang out
7.give him the ultimate vacation he need after doing the stuff he does

i would explore the galaxy and then after we save the universe il tell him all the glitches i know on some planets! emoji

I would join him in a mission to find the lombaxes! emoji

I
would
Rip
him
a
New
One
with
all
RYNOS
AND
FIND
DR.N
AND
DESTROY
RATCHET

Membre supprimé

I
would
Rip
him
a
New
One
with
all
RYNOS
AND
FIND
DR.N
AND
DESTROY
RATCHET

What did Ratchet ever do to you?

Not everyone is a fan of the hero. Some would rather root for the villain instead.

yea GO VILLANS!!! They always had better character and were soo interesting. And CRAZY!! I can relate emoji
Though i do not wish Ratchet to die! He is awesome! Though Dr. N is also EXTREMLY AWESOME x1,000,000,000,000 emoji

Membre supprimé

I would make friends with him and clank and then ill ask him to take me to his universe

in fact i would stay in his universe all my life! it would be much more intesting and exciting

At first freak out at seeing a walking talking furry thing then upon realizing it s ratchet I hug him and get his and clank's autograph and fly in their spaceship^^

I think I'd be like "What the fubba, you're from a game I play. How is this possible?"

After that I'd think I'd provide him a place to stay, because the FBI or something would be allovahdaplace.

Well, if Ratchet & Clank would visit our homeplanet in disguises(at your or my side where you/I live) and if I'd met our favorite Lombax and his BRFF(Best Robot Friend Forever)…

I'd be surprised, but excexcited of that!
I…don't know what to say more…

Membre supprimé

First I would show hiim to my mom and she would faint the when she woked up I would ask her if I could leave home and school to explore the universe with him.

Odd thing is that I'm writing a Fiction about that.