Sujet : Which Difficulty Did You Start Off in DL?

Membre supprimé

Which difficulty mode did you guys started off when you played Ratchet Deadlocked for the first time?

I know I didn't want to start off very easy, so I chose the normal difficulty. I admit it was quite challenging, especially battling against Ace Hardlight. emoji

When i started it out, i had already been playing Ratchet and Clank for a bit, so i went straight to Hero. It was hard, but well worth it. emoji

I was new to games back then, only had played R&C 1 2 and 3… Not finished the first. So obviously I started on easy. (I had never actually heard of diffculty settings emoji ) It was extremely easy… But I stuck with it for at least five playthroughs before daring to try medium… Then gave a CM in hero… Then stuck with it for probably another like three playthroughs before turning to exterminator! And really these weren't at all hard… So I never switched back again (for like another six or so playthrougs before checking out what easy was like… Lets just say It was hard to die emoji )

I started out couch potato because I wanted to get a fell for the game first.

Well first time playing I started on Couch Potato.But that was then.

And this is now.I generally play on Gladiator today.

I started off as Gladiator [level 3] it was pretty challenging and ended up wimping out at the end against Ace XD I switched to Couch Potato just to beat him XD

I used a cheat for instant modes and went on Exterminator mode… HARD!!!

emoji

I used a cheat for instant modes and went on Exterminator mode… HARD!!!

emoji

Membre supprimé

Lol! Couch Potatoe XD

Well I actually started off with Hero first and it was quite hard at the time. But it is much easier when you have a friend in Co-op! I now generally play it on Exterminator mode, since I'm quite used to it by now.

emoji medium ( lol not remember the name of the medium difficult … emoji )
I don't remember too when was my last play emoji i'm testing the A4O beta…
pretty awesome emoji

Ahh. The old good times … emoji

emoji

emoji medium ( lol not remember the name of the medium difficult … emoji )
I don't remember too when was my last play emoji i'm testing the A4O beta…
pretty awesome emoji

Ahh. The old good times … emoji

emoji

The medium is Gladiator

oh, thanks!emoji

oh, thanks!emoji

No problem

oh,thanks!emoji

No problem

Lol you was more rapid then me! emoji

oh,thanks!emoji

No problem