Sujet : Which Difficulty Did You Start Off in DL?

meh ive played a long time and i start off on couch potatoe not because i needed practice but because i knew that if i upgraded all weps in couch potatoe fircst i could then zip through high lvl hardnesses easily. so basically i upgraded till my weps were ownage in couch then moved up and up till my weps were finsihed by 5 star hardness.

I played it through on Couch Potato the first time. My idea was that I'd go up one difficulty level each playthrough. But, when I actually did get to my first Challenge Mode, I skipped right to Hero. Nowadays I play it on Exterminator.

Well, i started from the third one. But maybe a week, 2 weeks later, after I completed the game 2 times it was to easy, So i changed to the fourth. Sometimes I've played also on the hardest one.

Potato. It was actually my first Ratchet & Clank game. I mostly play it on hard nowadays.

i started my first couple of hours on Couch Potato, then switched to difficulty lvl 3, i was able to do this easily because i had already played R&C 1, 2, 3 and fully accomplished everything in those games emoji

after i completed the game once i switched to difficulty level 4, then 5 mid-way through first challenge mode playthrough [Exterminator]

I started in the 'Hero' difficulty because I wanted a challenge but the game was still too easy to i completed it and went to exterminator which is still too easy.

Thanks
Ratchetlombax57

Contestant, 'cause Couch Potato seemed too easy and I didn't want to toggle the harder ones yet in fear on sucking.

Membre supprimé

At first i want to Hero and after loads of ragequits went to couch potato xD

Hero, but I was always killed, so the game changed difficulty to Couch Potato. XD

SO EASY.

Okay,okay I'll be honest,I started at couch potato.