Sujet : Introduce yourself

Membre supprimé

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy emoji hope you enjoy your stay here!

Wait, your from Norway, and you have Nefarious as your profile pic…
Whaaaaaa?

Actually i have Dr Nefarious like he was before he got a robot! because i like him as a human! but i like dr nefarious as robot too!

im patrick, 12 & an epic gamer please help me

My name's Christian. I'm a fifteen year-old American kid. I've been playing Ratchet & Clank since my eighth birthday when I got an unexpected gift in the form of Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. While I didn't like it at first because I thought to myself "Oh, just another shooting game…" I was quickly proven wrong. By the time I finished Oozla, I was hooked. I bought all the Ratchet & Clank games available at the time, just being the first three, with Ratchet: Deadlocked's release not too far off. I had a blast with each and every one and Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal is still to this day my favorite in the series.

I'm also a big fan of Insomniac's Resistance series and Naughty Dog's Jak and Daxter and Uncharted series. As well as both old and new Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games.

I also love most things Square Enix.

Other than video games I like collecting Pokemon cards, hanging with my friends (naturally), and marching band. Also, yes, I pretty much just copied a lot of that from my profile. emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy Christian! I hope you will enjoy your time here emoji

It's been pretty nice so far. I was especially excited to find all the games' soundtracks on here. emoji A Google search for the soundtrack is how I found the place to begin with. emoji

It's been pretty nice so far. I was especially excited to find all the games' soundtracks on here. emoji A Google search for the soundtrack is how I found the place to begin with. emoji

Ah welcome to the site onilink! and yeah really many people find this place with google because all the exclusive Ratchet and Clank stuff! emojiemojiemoji

Membre supprimé

Great to see some new faces around here emoji welcome to the fandom! Hope you've been enjoying your stay here everyone 8D

k so im Z lol age 14 been playin RandC since i was 6 lol i havent seen the future games only 1,GC,UYA,DL and SM but i enjoy the series. emoji hope to have a good time round here love the music section emoji

Hi, I'm(18). Most importantly, I am a Protestant Christian. I guess I consider myself to be someone who thinks deeply and gets lost in thought. As far as Music, I listen to rock, symphonic metal, little pop, and scores from games and movies. I really enjoy history, so I can talk for awhile about that. I love to draw. As I grow older I want to be someone that people can look up to, people like the younger guys in my youth group.

Question: Is there a way to get a picture from my computer's documents to be my avatar?

Membre supprimé

Welcome new member! Hope you have a fun time chatting and discussing topics at the RG forums.

We get a lot of questions about placing images into avatar slots. The following link below will give you the answer.

http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-2079.php

Name's Al, though I prefer Raiden [pronounced "Ride In"], Rai or Coon. Take your pick emoji Turning 22 the 31st of this month.

I live in Oklahoma, USA. My main hobbies are Computers {certified PC technician here!], Video Editing & video games. I'm also an animated movie nut, be it cartoon or CGI [pixar, dreamworks, etc]

Been playing R&C since it was first released. Only one I've missed/skipped is Going Mobile.

Well howdy! I do a little video editing myself but just basics I guess.

video editing is quite easy if you just have the rigth program! Like final cut pro. unfornately it only works for Macbook emoji.
but we got sony vegas. it works with both windows and macbook.
sorry for going off-topic…