Sujet : Want a Ratchet figure?

Membre supprimé

Oh absolutely! It wouldn't be fun if it was less than 10 people who wanted to participate in this. emoji

Having to vote for the images, including your judgement sounds like a neat opportunity. I just hope nobody votes for their own fan work once judging for the results arrives. emoji

I'd join but I'm more of a gamer,photographer then an artist

Membre supprimé
Oh absolutely! It wouldn't be fun if it was less than 10 people who wanted to participate in this. emoji

Having to vote for the images, including your judgement sounds like a neat opportunity. I just hope nobody votes for their own fan work once judging for the results arrives. emoji

Lol yeah, that's why Im not going to let the final judgement of the entries be based on votes, but they'll help me with my judgement though XD or I may just get people to PM me the entry they voted for instead.

But yeah I do hope more enter though, might try to spread the word on my Youtube and website as well if the fans there are interested.

I'd give it my best shot , what could it hurt ?

Membre supprimé

Wow, this thread is old! And somebody already won the figure too, back then XD

Sorry guys emoji but I am going to start a brand new contest soon… it'll have much more prizes… but for now, I'll lock this topic.