Sujet : Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (NEW GAME)

I hope it doesn't end up being some short Ratchet & Clank adventure just to fill the gap like Quest for Booty was.

I hope it doesn't end up being some short Ratchet & Clank adventure just to fill the gap like Quest for Booty was.

They refer to it as a "fun-sized adventure", which means it will be a shorter game; you know, like how you might get "fun-sized" candy-bars that are smaller than regular ones? This is that, but with a videogame… :/

Sounds Epic!!emoji just hope it's not as short like Quest For Booty anyway it'll be awesome, 2012 is the best R&C year ever!! emoji

Reading through this: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/30/ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault-coming-to-psn-this-fall/#comments

I fished out some interesting stuff.

"Great News! I thought after A4O that the PS3 wouldn’t see another new Ratchet Game and that Sony keep the Series till PS4 emoji"

James: "It’s definitely post-All 4 One. But it’s not something like the Future Saga or anything. It’s a standalone story."

post-All 4 One… so Qwark is still president I take it…

"You keep mentioning the new game’s replayability. Does that mean it will have skill points, unlike Q4B?"

James: "it will have online gameplay that’s replayable emoji"

I don't think there will be Skill Points, and it's safe to say there will PROBABLY be a whole versus side to this…

"PLEASE say Captain Qwark features!?"

James: "Well, it is called QForce in Europe for a reason…. emoji"

Ladies and gentlemen… your president…

James: "The Ratchet look has continued to evolve, that said, the exaggeration of his shape is dialed back a bit from All 4 One, he looks good in the game. Bug us again after you see screenshots and let us know what you think"

So they seem confident Ratchet will look acceptable in this game (not like he wasn't in A4O anyway)

"James please answer i got to know what music style this game will use will it use classic-series style techno or future-series styled orchestra"

James: "Still TBA"

I never really thought about that? But yea, we could be going back to old school music style? I'd say it's a 50/50 chance.

Is…is this true…Can it be real…? Am I dreaming? *pinches self*
emoji
It is real!!
*dances*

Hello guys, Michael Bross confirmed on his facebook page that he will be the composer of this game. It is great news, when you know the quality of All 4 One's soundtrack.

Hello guys, Michael Bross confirmed on his facebook page that he will be the composer of this game. It is great news, when you know the quality of All 4 One's soundtrack.

I agree, it is great news. I like his style the most.

so excited abotu this new game coming out

I agree, it is great news. I like his style the most.

Personally, I liked his style of composing the least, David Bergeaud and Boris Slachow's music seemed a little more Sci-Fi than Michael Bross', which seemed more fitting for a fantasy style game…

Anyway, I hope they don't focus too heavily on the multiplayer aspect, what I mean by that is not "They shouldn't do what they did with A4O", because we already know that whatever multiplayer aspects there will be won't be the same as A4O, partly because of the gameplay style (Third person), and partly because an interview said that it would be competitive, what I actually meant was, I hope they don't do with this game what Naughty Dog did with Uncharted 3, which was to focus so much on making an exciting multiplayer, that they neglected the singleplayer a bit. Seriously, every interview on Uncharted 3 that I remember watching was about the multiplayer experience, in fact, pre-release, I thought U3 wasn't going to have singleplayer… :/

Hm, maybe you should listen to the official soundtrack when it's released. I'm sure you will agree after listening that his style is really close to David Bergeaud's.

Listen to the track #14 emoji