Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Movie?

Not sure what to think about it…

http://www.8bitfix.com/content/sony-looking-make-ratchet-jak-sly-movie-more-5593/

Sshhh! Don't let SRJS fangirl see that!

A movie remake of any of the Ratchet and Clank stories would be the least likely possibility for this project. It'll probably be either a two-hour long ad for the games, or an original story with the established characters and settings.
If it has new planets, it'd be interesting if the movie was adapted to a game. It'd be a game based on a movie based on a game! Inception! emoji

Well, I can say one thing. If it is real, then… FINALLY!

NEED MORE INFORMATION!!!

Information…. NOW! emoji

I'm sure there's gonna be a movie in the future;P.
I'm pretty sure of itemoji.

I'd go see this, assuming its ever made, especially if:
a. It was totally made by IG.
b. Pixar make it. emoji
and I'd insist on
c. They keep the english voice cast for existing characters.

But otherwise MORE INFORMATION!

I'd go see this, assuming its ever made, especially if:
b. Pixar make it. emoji
and I'd insist on
c. They keep the english voice cast for existing characters.

But otherwise MORE INFORMATION!

a. Insomniac would be probably too much concentrated on making their next game's, and would probably just support other studio.
b. PIXAR never made adaptation of any book/game, and they already have five announced animations for upcoming years (Monsters University, The Good Dinosaur, The Untitled Movie that Takes You Inside the Mind, Finding Nemo 2, The Untitled Movie About Día de los Muertos). Thank you Wikipedia emoji ! I think, that DreamWorks could make movie about Sly, as they have copyied Panda King from them and renamed him to Po (widely known as Kung Fu Panda emoji )
c. I will boycott the movie if they will change voices of main characters.

And I'd love to see more information too, but the movies are still UNOFFICIAL. It was just one wise guy from Insomniac forums, who have found clues about this movies (only a clues). Also (wich is a BAD NEWS) "Film Financial Sevices, where Ratchet, Sly, Jak and ModNationRaces movies were listed, has deleted them from list. Wich means, projects were canceled, or they wanted to keep them secret.

If they were to make a movie, I'm sure Insomniac would not like to see it fail, they love Ratchet & Clank more than anyone! So I'd imagine that TJ Fixman (the writer for Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty, A Crack in Time and All 4 One) would want to get involved in this. However in the past he has looked at his way of creating a story, and then looked at a film writer's way of doing it, and noticed several major differences. The main one being his job is basically harder, and more challenging emoji However he did do the comics, and that would be very different to doing a game. There is still hope for TJ doing the movie (which believe me, we WANT!) that is if there will even be a movie, AND if he's allowed.

The other thing ifs the actors. I am pretty sure they will all stay the same, Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and so on have been with the series before, and I'm sure all the actors have been in movies at some point in their carrier, so there is a good chance they'll be coming back I'd think.

I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT;D!
There'll be the crossovers with my 4 most favorite franchises, sooner or laterXD!!!!
I'm waiting patiently with a joy to see itemoji!!!!emoji

Let's hope they'll show it soon;o!
emoji

I wouldn't say crossovers. I don't think you could quite capture the lives and completely different worlds of Ratchet, Jak and Sly (and maybe ModNation) if they were all combined. I think most people would rather they all get a movie each, that way the stories can make more sense and fit the games better (compare Praxus to Nefarious, they are pretty different, one things for sure, is if Nefarious was in J&D that would strike me as being inappropriate in such a serious game.

b. Pixar make it. emoji

IG probably wouldn't make it themselves, as they are a game company and not a movie company.
And although Pixar does good stuff, somehow I don't see them getting involved with something like Ratchet and Clank.

I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT;D!
There'll be the crossovers with my 4 most favorite franchises, sooner or laterXD!!!!
I'm waiting patiently with a joy to see itemoji!!!!emoji

Now hold your horses.
They didn't necessarily say that they'd be crossover movies. They could indeed have separate movies for each of the franchises, but putting them all in one would just be a bad idea.
And I highly doubt they'll involve Sonic, as he is not one of Sony's franchises.