Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Movie?

Membre supprimé

A movie? Now that would be very bada** indeed emoji

Wow, this thread is old… I was right anyway!

Glad you were, can't wait till I'm in the cinema watching it! Luckely we are being spoiler by their Heavenly Sword movie in the meantime!

I'm curious if anyone else knows this. I read somewhere that the movie is in about the same setting as the first R&C game including Drek, Ratchet meeting Clank, etc.

I'm curious if anyone else knows this. I read somewhere that the movie is in about the same setting as the first R&C game including Drek, Ratchet meeting Clank, etc.

Yup, we know emoji

Yup, we know emoji

*laugh* alright smart guy.

I wonder if its a reboot or a remake. And if its actually canon in case of a remake, meaning that R&C1 on PS2 is non-canon. Or they are both canon and the events are merged together ot something like that… do I make sense?

Considering Nefarious and the galactic Rangers will be in it, I wouldn't think it will end the way R&C1 did.

I will always think of the original game as the true beginning, and this is sort of just for fun, or to see an alternative Ratchet & Clank timeline.

According to the movie's official facebook, the movie will focus on the origin stories of the characters, rather than simply a retelling of the first game.

Hmm. I'm interested to see how this does turn out then if they are to almost rewrite the first few games's stories, blend, and add some more background.

Hmm. I'm interested to see how this does turn out then if they are to almost rewrite the first few games's stories, blend, and add some more background.

I believe it's just the re-telling of the first game with some Future saga stuff added.
Don't get your hopes too high.

Well, to quote them specifically, "The film isn’t meant to be a retelling of the first game - it is an origin story for the franchise, and will include aspects (and characters) from multiple games."

Via the movie's official facebook.

So, take from that what you will.

Ugh, I'd hate it if they did it like the Sonic Fan Film.
Establishing a plot but not developing it is just awful.

It involves mostly Heavenly Sword. But the ''We're announcing another movie next week''. Hmm.. would it be another PlayStation exclusive? Perhaps 'Sly 5'?

http://www.junkiemonkeys.com/possible-heavenly-sword-sequel-surprising-movie-twist-and-more-revealed-in-blockade-ent-interview/

Well, Film Financial Services leaked Ratchet, Sly, Jak and ModNation Races (?) movies back in 2012. And it's logo is on official R&C movie site…