Sujet : What Games do you Like other than Ratchet and Clank?

the Lego games

Those lego games are brilliant. My brother and I played through the whole of lego star wars together. We used to have arguments about who was going to be C3P0, he was sooo slow emoji
I've also been playing Skyrim alot recently. There's so much of it and it appeals to my sneaky, stealthy, tactical side.

I liked Lego Island II and Lego Star Wars a lot! I had a SW demo from the McDonalds for PC i played very often. LI2 I used to play on my PC when I was pretty young, I got myself the PSX version for nostagia, but the PSX version misses a lot of stages, missions and half of Lego Island itself? emoji

I think the lego games are great1 I played through the 1st star wars with my dad.
Did you know that there is a lord of the rings lego game out soon?

Yup, I read about it! But I'm not gonna get or something, I'm gonna stick with the nostalgic games. At least to me emoji

Only a couple more games are on my MW list. I think ony Thieves in Time and Fuse (Insomniacs new baby) are still on it. emoji

Membre supprimé

I like Call of Duty,Halo and Assaisins Creed if my Ratchet and Clank options are out.

I realize that list of mine wasn't complete, in retrospect. Problem is, the other games I enjoy are either out of style, or just really old, but I'll list them, now, anyway:

first three Myst games
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time

As you can tell, assuming you've heard of them all, I'm big on adventure games. XD

Membre supprimé

Same here emoji

The series that I'm big into aside from Ratchet & Clank are…well there's a few.

Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda, Fallout, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper…as well as most anything else made by Insomniac, Naughty Dog or Square Enix/Squaresoft.

I like RPGs, platformers, and Zelda.

as well as most anything else made by Insomniac

Are you curious about Fuse too?emoji

Very curious about Fuse. emoji Hopefully it's worth the wait. I was afraid it had been axed when we didn't hear anything about it for over a year.

Hopefully I'm blown away in March.