Sujet : Problems

I don't know if anyone else has posted this yet, but:

I am on the English website, and when I look at my fanfic, it says de Taz-dragon, instead of by. It isn't serious, but I thought I should mention it.

It seems that the BBcode to embed youtube videos doesn't work. Or is this only me? (if so ignore this post).

I don't know if any of you people have noticed this but if you click on a RG member's profile, and you want to view their art or their fanics, it says "Display his creation" regardless of their gender..

Yeah, tell me about it, I can't even delete my own posts!

Google chrome?

Members cannot delete their posts. Maybe we will take it off in the future.

seems that the BBcode to embed youtube videos doesn't work. Or is this only me? (if so ignore this post).

Depending on the URL, it may fail, yes. Some youtube links will work, some won't. We'll see what we can do.

Am I still the only one who Automatic Login doesn't work for? The box is always ticked, but I never login automatically. I am using Google Chrome and have no extensions or anything. It never worked on Firefox either. However if I simply type 'r' into the box marked 'Nickname' it will predict the rest of my username and my entire password making booth boxes green. So all I have to do is hit enter.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I get it! So does that mean IE is going to do it perfectly? (just kidding)

I don't think It'll be fixed to work with Chrome. If they do fix it though, that'd be great!

Hmm, I'm a chrome user but I always seem to be online whenever I come to visit this site. Only like two times I have had to actually log in when I have came here, and I created this account about two months back or something.

Firefox never automatically signs me in, but I wasn't sure if that was the site or the browser cookie/history settings. It remembers my ID and password but I have to start filling it in.
Oddly enough my mobile browser automatically signs me in

Firefox never automatically signs me in, but I wasn't sure if that was the site or the browser cookie/history settings. It remembers my ID and password but I have to start filling it in.

That's what's happening to me.

It's strange that you get automatically signed it rolfxd, do you have any extensions or settings that you changed?

No, I don't have any extensions that would have anything to do with log in, nor have I changed any settings. I have just checked that "automatic log" option on that log in box, and also when I first logged in the browser asked whether I want it to remember the password etc. I checked that too. Might be our Chromes have some different local basic settings maybe or something?

I have that box checked pf course. I also told it to remember my username and password as did you. Our stories are exactly the same. But one of us must have something different about our browsers or else we'd booth be un/able to log in…

Almost sounds like the issues i'm having, browser wise i mean and in the sense that someone else is using the same exact browser as me on the same operating system and has no problems what-so-ever. I am currently using Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7 which is what my dad is using at work with the same OS, but my problem is that my browser intermittently runs slow and it doesn't matter what browser I use because I get the same issue, but everything else on my computer runs just fine. I thought it was my OS, but noone else seems to have this problem. I tried other browsers as stated above, but they will either start running slow, load a blank page when it's not supposed to, or my flash player will crash. I tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them, but that doesn't seem to help, and I know that it's not the internet connection because noone else in my house has this problem and I have a perfect connection on my ps3. I've had people tell me that it's just a virus, but that makes no sense since it's just my web browsers that have problems and not my whole computer.

I had this problem when I was using Firefox in Vista, Google Chrome on Vista and Google Chrome on Windows 7.

Membre supprimé

I don't know if I'm the only one getting this problem, but when I try to update my gamer profile and I click on a game, I only have the option to "Reset" or "Confirm Modifications". This seems to happen only on the newly added games (such as All 4 One, HD Collection or Full Frontal Assault)