Sujet : Problems

I don't know if I'm the only one getting this problem, but when I try to update my gamer profile and I click on a game, I only have the option to "Reset" or "Confirm Modifications". This seems to happen only on the newly added games (such as All 4 One, HD Collection or Full Frontal Assault)

Good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this

That's actually because skill points and trophies for those games are not yet added on the english version of the site. As soon as they will be, you will be able to complete your profile emoji

There seems to be a problem downloading complete OST ZIP files of the music. I've tried downloading them with different connections, my main one being 1.2 MB/s, but when downloading, it downloads at only 120 KB/s and it ends prematurely, leaving me with a incomplete corrupt ZIP file whose size is about 20 MB, much smaller than the 200-300 MB that it's supposed to be.

I posted from my iPad and it posted my message second times, and i can't delete it. I reported it to a moderator.

If we post something in 'Video Game Chat', it doesn't shows up by 'Latest Posts'. Please fix it!

Thanks.

Fixed! emoji

For this kind of problems, you can send me a pm. I always forget to check this forum… ^^'

Fixed! emoji

For this kind of problems, you can send me a pm. I always forget to check this forum… ^^'

Okay and thanks!

I'm trying to get back my avatar picture, but it won't seem to work. Any clues?

It was too big. Your avatar cannot be bigger than 200x200pix.

It was too big. Your avatar cannot be bigger than 200x200pix.

I've tried two different avatars.
One was 199x176.

My old one that worked was 155x202, but of course that was removed. I'm returning from a time of absence.

I've tried two different avatars.
One was 199x176.

My old one that worked was 155x202, but of course that was removed. I'm returning from a time of absence.

Well that's strange, I don't know how to help you then emoji

It may be related to the hosting website you're using. Imageshack, for example, is not free anymore.

I'd like to report a problem: Newsers aren't listed in the mobile version's staff list

I'm trying to create a thread on the General Discussions section of the forum, but on clicking "Send" I get a blank page with the text "An error has occurred during the sending of your message". On the fre occasions this hasn't happened, I instead get a page that tells me that the title or message are empty, even though neither are.

The problem with new threads should now be fixed, let me know if anything else is broken emoji