Sujet : R.Y.N.O V Music

Membre supprimé

Personally I loved the music,but because there were so many rockets and bullets being fired I found it hard to see and the accuracy was way off.

Its in PS AllStars too. I thought it was great, glorious music for a holy weaponemoji

I don't agree with you that you think the music the RYNO V plays was a bad thing, when I first heard The Year 1812 Festival Overture play when it fired, I laughed like crazy, I thought it was a hilarious addition to the RYNO

Membre supprimé

xD i didnt think it was the RYNO that was playing the music,I thought my phone was ringing or something lol

xD i didnt think it was the RYNO that was playing the music,I thought my phone was ringing or something lol

Because this is something you want as a ringtoneemoji
…actually that a pretty cool idea *considers

When i first heard the music of the RYNO V I thought my mobile phone was ringing lol,I had no ideait was coming from the RYNO lol.

Well okay, either nobody knows this or it's not been mentioned here somehow, but there's actually a good reason why the RYNO V plays the 1812 Ouverture by Tchaikovsky:

Tchaikovsky planned that for the finale of the piece the music would be accompanied by actual cannons that fired to the beat of the piece, as you can see here. And that part is exactly what plays while Ratchet fires the biggest cannon he could possibly fire, the RYNO.

So it's actually a joke / reference to that, so i think it's very fitting (and funny). filename12.png

What i don't understand though, is why the next RYNOs all also play orchestral music when fired.. I mean, unless i'm misinformed, there were no cannons that were supposed to be fired during those pieces.. So the joke is pretty much lost? It's like they didn't realize that the RYNO V music had a special purpose, and they just thought "Oh well the last RYNO had classical music too, so let's just continue the trend", which is kinda dumb if you ask me.. Also the joke is getting a little old IMO.. filename25.png

So in short, RYNO V music: YES, RYNO V+ music: Nah.. filename24.png