Sujet : Special/Collectors edition

Do you think that there is comning a CE/SE?
I hope so, here a list with things i want with it:

-Art Books
-PS3 Theme
-Other Things

I heard that for 90% there won't be CE, just like with FFA. ItN is probably too small game to get one unfortunatly.

I know, its a short game, but if there is no CE/SE coming, i hope there is coming a Pre-Order Bonus!

I heard stuff about a pre-order bonus! Hopefully here in Holland too…

Yes, there will apparently be a pre-order bonus, but we have no idea what it will be at this stage?

I doubt we will get a CE/SE because it will be smaller than your average Ratchet game. But here's to hoping it will be one hell of a Ratchet game! Expectations are high with this one.

I heard stuff about a pre-order bonus! Hopefully here in Holland too…

And in Belgium emoji I also heard on the IG forums about pre-order bonus…

And my expectations are verry high for the game!

I expect nothing so it can only be better ^^

That would be very epic indeed if one came out,I felt there wasnt much in the ACRIT collectors edition and I felt i'd wasted money to be honest.If a nexus CE came out i'd like to see alot more things coming with it,for example a secret skin that only CE buyers could use.

They've confirmed there is no SE or CE edition, but there is one heck of a pre-order bonus!

They've confirmed there is no SE or CE edition, but there is one heck of a pre-order bonus!

Ah,Cool what's the bonus?

There's a pretty cool looking armour, $30 worth of R&C themed PS Home content and a copy of Quest or Booty (digital only I think)

There's a pretty cool looking armour, $30 worth of R&C themed PS Home content and a copy of Quest or Booty (digital only I think)

Can you still pre-order it?

Yh you should be able to, just check to make sure you get the bonus! I dont see why you wouldnt though

Yh you should be able to, just check to make sure you get the bonus! I dont see why you wouldnt though

]
Just pre-ordered today,very excited emoji

Why ask if you can still pre-order? You can always pre-order.